UFC Body Armor Sponsorship Curse?

Fiddlesticks

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
When the UFC announced their new sponsor partnership with Body Armor, they had four faces to represent the sport of MMA in the brand: Cody Garbrandt, Michelle Waterson, Cynthia Calvillo, and Francis Ngannou. Three of the four athletes have lost their last fight. Is this a new curse? Will Francis fall victim to some voodoo magic?

UFC%20BodyArmor%20Athletes.png

Kobe+Bryant+BODYARMOR+Announce+Partnerships+aDUONlHbgZrx.jpg

If it was BJ Penn on the photo I would believe you.

well shit...

bet the house on stipe!

Cynthia+Calvillo+Francis+Ngannnou+Kobe+Bryant+OEvjuQWBjTsl.jpg

Francis had the biggest dose too. BRB changing my Tapology.

Oh it's a drink? I was wondering what body armor actually was

On another note, if you or your wife/girlfriend is breastfeeding, that shit is magic on the milk supply.

There's a faux-pattern everywhere if you look for it.

I noticed this, too. Love Bodyarmor, though.

Cody was probably sulking in the background with his "chip on his shoulder" mean mug thinking "Why won't she hold my giant bottle? That whore!"
Yeh, he’s sensitive like that. I hear he was only pissed at Vam damme because he never hugged him like he did Fedor

What the fuck is body armor anyway?

Oh it's a drink? I was wondering what body armor actually was

Until this thread I'd just assumed that it was like Axe body wash or some kind of shit like that.

anyway, how can a fucking drink be body armor?

Thought it was another Chinese knock off brand of Under Armour like that Uncle Martin deal a couple years back...
DE8AFF6E-6923-4184-B07F-99C790972DFB.jpeg
BD509250-FB4E-457B-BAE2-9C2B46E5E646.jpeg

I once saw Bodyarmor in wawa and thought I'd get it solely because it was a funny name for a drink. Turns out its actually really fucking good.
Plus it doesn't have any hugh fructose corn syrup.

When the UFC announced their new sponsor partnership with Body Armor, they had four faces to represent the sport of MMA in the brand: Cody Garbrandt, Michelle Waterson, Cynthia Calvillo, and Francis Ngannou. Three of the four athletes have lost their last fight. Is this a new curse? Will Francis fall victim to some voodoo magic?

UFC%20BodyArmor%20Athletes.png

Kobe+Bryant+BODYARMOR+Announce+Partnerships+aDUONlHbgZrx.jpg

I think they just wanted 4 attractive multi ethnic/cultured people to represent them.

Back