McGregor’s Coach Visualizes Another KO In Khabib Clash

MescalineDreams

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/cono...famous-ko-eventual-khabib-nurmagomedov-clash/

“I do think this is the immovable object and the unstoppable force. [Khabib Nurmagomedov and Conor McGregor are] on a path to meet each other. I’m of course watching everything that he does. In his last fight, I just think when you’re facing somebody with the type of stopping power Conor has in his hands, if you stand very much upright and just kind of walk toward somebody to get a body lock, that’s a risky strategy. I find it hard to visualize anything else other than Conor knocking him out.

“We have to be ready because he’s shown he can walk through some shots and there will be those grappling exchanges, so we’ve got to be in incredible shape, in great shape. We’ve got to be ready for his chain wrestling and how he puts his takedowns together. But that’s a match-up as a fan I’d love to see. I think it’s an ultimate striker vs. grappler match-up. I think Conor’s striking, with his submission game as well, would cause problems. But long story short, within two rounds I think Conor would knock him out. I think it would be a little bit like the Eddie Alvarez fight, and he was stopped in the second.”Coach John Kavanagh speaking on Facebook Live via MMA Junkie.

This fight will happen. Bank on It

It's possible.

Conor finishes fights and only wins against people similar size according to the haters.

Khabib has zero striking and is a manlet.

I'm a Conor fan, but he better pack a couple lunches if/when this fight happens. The Chad fight will be the first half round against khabib. Hope it goes down. Soon!

It's possible.

Conor finishes fights and only wins against people similar size according to the haters.

Khabib has zero striking and is a manlet.
Khabib is an inch taller and probably around 10-15 pounds heavier. If mini Mendes could take him down and ragdoll him until he gassed via having a 2 week training camp, lord knows what Khabib would do to Conor.

giphy.gif

He also said that Conor would KO Floyd.<{Heymansnicker}>

Last edited:
"Conor’s striking, with his submission game as well, would cause problems."

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA Conor "el cucuy" McGegor.

One of the funniest things i have ever read

I see the same result. Khabib will be a fun test, and hopefully he can survive the first few hits to at least make it interesting, but I don’t think he’ll be able to survive on the feet with Conor for long, and once he feels that left hand once or twice he’ll be like a deer in headlights, desperately unable to complete a takedown.

After Khabib, Conor has a few fun challenges ahead of him with Diaz 3, Holloway 2, and maybe GSP. 2018 and 2019 will be great.

Khabib is an inch taller and probably around 10-15 pounds heavier. If mini Mendes could take him down and ragdoll him until he gassed via having a 2 week training camp, lord knows what Khabib would do to Conor.
something to be said for fighting a wrestler on short notice when preparing for a striker as well. Taking a short notice fight Is a huge risk for both fighters.

Is it possible to have a thread where people actually look at the potential fight and not just childish shit talking? Doubtful.

I visualize Chavanagh being a broke, destitute bum when McGregor retires and ditches him and his camp full of frauds and imbeciles like himself.

Why do we keep interviewing these guys? Conor isn't fighting. He's a retired fighter turned instagram model

I see the same result. Khabib will be a fun test, and hopefully he can survive the first few hits to at least make it interesting, but I don’t think he’ll be able to survive on the feet with Conor for long, and once he feels that left hand once or twice he’ll be like a deer in headlights, desperately unable to complete a takedown.

After Khabib, Conor has a few fun challenges ahead of him with Diaz 3, Holloway 2, and maybe GSP. 2018 and 2019 will be great.
Sick troll skills bro

Back