Why I hope Cormier loses.

Gratis

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I have absolutely nothing against Daniel Cormier and I believe him to be an exemplary champion, but I want Volkan to win so something interesting happens at 205 other than Jon Jones fucking up. Historically one of the best divisions in the UFC but it's been stale for a while now, with not much depth.

Granted, I don't think this will happen, he will probably win.

I want DC to lose again, just because I find it funny when he cry

DC gets a horrible rap on here. He's a good guy. He's a very versatile fighter who despite being a decorated and strong wrestler will still stand with his opposition and put on a good fight. He loves Popeyes, is a great family man and isn't running into pregnant chicks while snorting rails in hotel rooms or failing drug tests. If Volkan wins, good for him, but people really should appreciate DC more.

I have absolutely nothing against Daniel Cormier and I believe him to be an exemplary champion, but I want Volkan to win so something interesting happens at 205 other than Jon Jones fucking up. Historically one of the best divisions in the UFC but it's been stale for a while now, with not much depth.

The division is stale, because DC is that good.

He smashes anyone not named Jones.

I hope DC retires as the LHW champ.

He's had a great career and has been a great representative of the Belt.

The division is stale, because DC is that good.

He smashes anyone not named Jones.

No, it's stale in general. How many really good 205ers are there? There's no depth at all. The majority of 205ers are guys who are a little too small for the heavyweight division, and the other ones who could fight at 205 just cut to 185.

Not disputing that DC is still one of the best, though.

Sherdog....where the good guy sucks and the conners rule.
<Bottle.gif>

No, it's stale in general. How many really good 205ers are there? There's no depth at all. The majority of 205ers are guys who are a little too small for the heavyweight division, and the other ones who could fight at 205 just cut to 185.

Not disputing that DC is still one of the best, though.

Agreed that the division has seen better days. But Cormier beat Barnett after an 8 win tear. TKO'd TRT Silva. beat Rumble TWICE, when Rumble was pretty much untouchable.

DC is legit HOFer, and if he keeps it up, will be one of the top 5 GOATS.

im ok with when DC wins. He accepts every challenge. Volkan is just another McGregor wannabe copycat.

Love DC but in a way I hope he loses because I swear to God we'll end up seeing him face Jones again soon... <mma1>

People who say DC is a boring fighter are the ones who only watched the Silva fight.

You know what I hope?I hope the UFC gets off their asses and pick up some talent for LHW.Even Rizin picked up a bunch of great up and coming LHW's.Jiri,Nemkov a whole bunch.It's UFC's fault.What would happen if Volkan wins the division would get exciting again?What lol.They would probably rematch.The division needs more contenders and young up and comers not a new champ.They should have done this years ago.

Don't worry

DC won't lose haha not to this bum

Back