Stats on how guys from Dana White's Contender Series are doing in UFC

Mr hanky

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
-------------------------------------- Season 1----------------------------------------------
Alex Perez 3-0
Geoff Neal 2-0
Ricky Simon 2-0
Sean O'Malley 2-0
Julio Arce 2-0
Lauren Mueller 1-0
Benito Lopez 1-0

Charles Byrd- 1-1
Julian Marquez 1-1
Steven Peterson 1-1
Karl Roberson 1-1
Dan Ige 1-1
Brandon Davis 1-3

Mike Santiago 0-3 / Cut from UFC
Austin Arnett 0-2
Matt Basette 0-2
Kurt Holobaugh 0-1
Joby Sanchez 0-1 since signed on DWTNCS, 1-3 in UFC overall
Mike Rodriguez 0-1
Azunna Anyanwu 0-1
Matt Frevola 0-1
Allen Crowder 0-1
----------------------------------------------- Season 2 ---------------------------------------------
Matt Sayles 0-1
Montel Jackson 0-1
Kevin Holland 0-1

Last edited:
It took me a while to figure out what DWTNCS actually was. I don't know if that's a good or a bad thing.

Santiago has had a rough deal so far. Had to welcome Zabit to the UFC then had an opponent who missed weight

Sean O'Malley 1-0
Karl Roberson 1-0
Julian Marquez 1-0
Alex Perez 1-0
Benito Lopez 1-0

Azunna Anyanwu 0-1
Mike Santiago 0-2
Matt Frevola 0-1
Allen Crowder 0-1

This Satruday another 4 of them will be fighting. I wonder how many of guys signed at DWTNCS will stay for a long time in UFC.
Of the ones I've seen I think O'Malley has the best chance to stick long term and make a decent career for himself in the UFC.

Two of them, Grant Dawson and Azunna Anyanwu tested positive in their first USADA tests so can cross them off

at this stage in the game, it's tough to tell who wants to be a fucking fighter.

Of the ones I've seen I think O'Malley has the best chance to stick long term and make a decent career for himself in the UFC.

Yep, he's pretty decent and has interesting style. Fun to watch for sure. Hope they will build him slowly and not give him a killer on his 4th fight.

I didnt know 3 of them popped, thats crazy. It was a good show and like others said O'malley looks legit and was one of the only ones that stood out. Julian Marquez also had a great fight last time out.

I didnt know 3 of them popped, thats crazy. It was a good show and like others said O'malley looks legit and was one of the only ones that stood out. Julian Marquez also had a great fight last time out.

yes, but he has tragic cardio. Needs to fix that or he will get smoked in his next fight.

I like Julian Marquez, I think he sticks around just for the entertainment aspect of his fighting style.

When do you guys think the next DWTNCS will be?

I really enjoyed the show every week, it was fun. A lot of great fights.

When do you guys think the next DWTNCS will be?

I really enjoyed the show every week, it was fun. A lot of great fights.

No idea, didn't heard any announcement , but maybe summer as last time?

Geoff Neal 1-0
Julio Arce 1-0
Sean O'Malley 1-0
Karl Roberson 1-0
Julian Marquez 1-0
Alex Perez 1-0
Benito Lopez 1-0

Brandon Davis 1-1

Joby Sanchez 0-1 since signed on DWTNCS, 2-2 in UFC
Peterson 0-1
Austin Arnett 0-1
Matt Basette 0-1