Apart from the main event UFC 220 is nothing special.

Dream20

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
DC will wrestle Volkan in no time.

Rest of the card I don’t care for.

Typical UFC PPV nowadays.

Prelims aren't that good, indeed.
I'm usually the last guy to shit on a card, but damn, those prelims kinda suck. I'm only looking forward to see Almeida and Burgos.

You'd think they put people they wanna promote on the undercard of a big card, but instead they put guys like fucking Villante on there, lmao.

Main and co-main are good, though.

The card is pretty awful, if something happened to the co/main event, they'd be kinda screwed.

Same with 221.

Is by no means a great card. But the Font vs Almeida fight should be great. And Burgos has been fun every time. The main is so damn good you can tell they really didn't try much with the rest of it.

Just checked.

Villante vs Barrosso on the main card? Shit like this used to be on facebook prelims.

Terrible card.

Nah, DC vs. Volkan is legit.

After that it's a shitshow names-wise, but the co-main is solid.

Maybe this is what Dana meant when he said he wanted to get in to boxing
<Dana05>

Dang I don't know why I thought DC was CoMain on the Stipe Ngannou card

DC will wrestle Volkan in no time.

Rest of the card I don’t care for.

Typical UFC PPV nowadays.
Also
When u mofos make threads about how shitty a card is, how about including the details of the card so we can actually discuss it??
It is number 1 bullshit
<codychoke>

There's some fun fights on there aside from Main/co-main, but i don't think i'm paying $60 bucks to watch Gian Villante on a main card. This is 100% a result of stacking 217 in November tho. meh.

Just checked.

Villante vs Barrosso on the main card? Shit like this used to be on facebook prelims.

Terrible card.

Hey, I'm excited to see Villante on the card. Not for the fight, but for the possible hijinks with his best bud Stipe on the upcoming Embeddeds.

I will kick the shit out of my mother and girlfriend if anything happens to Ngannou or Miocic.

Font/Almeida should be a great fight, at least.

Considering how good the top two fights are the rest of it is the worst card I've seen in years (on paper).

Back