Ponzinibbio vs. Perry Was Almost Stopped Due to Ponzinibbio's Cut

Arkridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

Cut man was able to get it under control. If the doctors got their wish, Perry wins the fight via doctor stoppage. Ponzinibbio better get that cut man a Christmas gift.

Ponzi won by exploiting the 10-point system and eye poking. Good for him, but I see Mike Perry having a brighter future

RG0BS1U.gif

Didn't Pokezinibio have his first fight around the time Stitch got fired??

His left eye was damn near sealed shut in the 3rd round, too.

For as much hate as Perry gets, he was a game opponent here, and he jacked up Ponz face good.

souvenier for pokkinibio to remember

For as much hate as Perry gets, he was a game opponent here, and he jacked up Ponz face good.
He definitely proved he can hang with top 10 guys. I like Perry vs. Alex Cowboy next.

People actually think he eye poked him on purpose lol

Remember, when a bus breaks down it can always be repaired. He'll be back.

I still want to see Perry vs. Till.

Last edited:
Perry won under the official unified just bleed rules

Remember when a bus breaks down it can always be repaired. He'll be back.

I still want to see Perry vs. Till.

Till is too technical for Perry.

He was game but he falls into the same sort of category as Gaethje. They both hit hard as fuck and are tough but aren't really that technical. They come forward and rely on power and toughness. The problem is, that isn't enough in today's UFC to get you to the top. I'm not trying to cut on the guy, just the way I see it.

tenor.gif

That doesn't mean i don't want to see the fight, i like the drama building up between them.

Perry could win, he hits hard for sure. Its tough proposition against a guy like Till though. Imagine Perry trying to hit Wonderboy.

Grats to Ponz and his cut man. Looking forward to seeing both guys compete again.

He definitely proved he can hang with top 10 guys. I like Perry vs. Alex Cowboy next.
Sorry but I do not see how getting his ass kicked like he did proved he can hang with the top 10 guys.He only relies on his power and if he cant land the ko punch then he has nothing.

Sorry but I do not see how getting his ass kicked like he did proved he can hang with the top 10 guys.He only relies on his power and if he cant land the ko punch then he has nothing.
I don't think he got his ass kicked. It was a clear cut loss but he didn't look bad. Did you see Ponzinibbio's face after the fight?

Back