Ponzinibbio vs. Perry Was Almost Stopped Due to Ponzinibbio's Cut

From the creators of...

"Perry win under PRIDE rules"
"Perry lost because of an eye-poke"

This year....

"Perry should have won via doctor stoppage"

giphy.gif

I don't think he got his ass kicked. It was a clear cut loss but he didn't look bad. Did you see Ponzinibbio's face after the fight?
Yes but fights are not judged off whose face looks worse after a fight.Ponzi lit him up and kicked his ass.A couple times it looked like Perry was about to be finished.Perry has yet to beat anyone in the top 10 and I doubt he ever will.

He definitely proved he can hang with top 10 guys. I like Perry vs. Alex Cowboy next.

You're kidding yourself if you think that was a good example of a "top ten" fight. Ponz didn't look great at all in that fight, and he still got the win.

You don't like that fight? I think it would be a lot of fun.

Yes but fights are not judged off whose face looks worse after a fight.Ponzi lit him up and kicked his ass.A couple times it looked like Perry was about to be finished.Perry has yet to beat anyone in the top 10 and I doubt he ever will.
Ponzi was definitely the clear cut winner. I don't remember any time in that fight Perry looked about finished though.

You're kidding yourself if you think that was a good example of a "top ten" fight. Ponz didn't look great at all in that fight, and he still got the win.
Well, Ponzi is definitely a top 10 fighter. So idk what to tell you. If Ponzi didn't look great it's because Perry was able to hang with him. It wasn't a slaughter.

This is a nice gesture, I could also tell Perry fans needed moe than the eyepoke to desperately cling to.

Well, Ponzi is definitely a top 10 fighter. So idk what to tell you. If Ponzi didn't look great it's because Perry was able to hang with him. It wasn't a slaughter.

If memory serves, he's #10 - you'll note I didn't say Ponzi wasn't a top ten fighter, just that this wasn't how anyone would expect a top ten fight to look.

As far as Ponzi looking great or not, I'm talking range, footwork, wild swings, crazy off-balance motion, and things of that sort. I expect he'd show the same flaws against any fighter, not just Perry.

If memory serves, he's #10 - you'll note I didn't say Ponzi wasn't a top ten fighter, just that this wasn't how anyone would expect a top ten fight to look.

As far as Ponzi looking great or not, I'm talking range, footwork, wild swings, crazy off-balance motion, and things of that sort. I expect he'd show the same flaws against any fighter, not just Perry.
He isn't perfect, that's for sure but he's a fast and accurate striker. Can't think of all that many at 170 that are better than Ponzinibbio on the feet. If Ponzinibbio vs. Till is indeed next, I can't wait to see that fight.

Lulz at the unwarranted hype Perry gets. Got beat by some nobody.

I was hoping eye-poke would get KO'd. Oh well.

He definitely proved he can hang with top 10 guys. I like Perry vs. Alex Cowboy next.

That Cowboy Oliveira -vs- Perry sounds like a wildly entertaining fight. Like that.

I also like Masvidal -vs- Perry, because that will get completely out of hand. Jorge is now well outside the title picture and it makes sense to book him with something entertaining.

That Cowboy Oliveira -vs- Perry sounds like a wildly entertaining fight. Like that.

I also like Masvidal -vs- Perry, because that will get completely out of hand. Jorge is now well outside the title picture and it makes sense to book him with something entertaining.
Yeah I wouldn't mind either fight tbh. Both would be barn burners.

Vid of Dana screaming at doctor after the fight because he didn't get a potential cash cow a win?

Damn didn't even notice the cut that bad

Good work
Cut man

I'd watch Cowboy Oliveira vs Perry and that fight makes sense from a ranking standpoint. Masvidal will just drag him down and choke him unless they talk mad shit to each other before the fight and pretty much agree to stand and bang. Still would watch though lol. Perry is quickly becoming one of those guys who love him or hate him, you're gonna watch his fights.

Back