Why doesn't Daniel Cormier cut to 155 lbs?

superpunch

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He could be a much better fighter at that weight. His frame would be average sized there. He would be healthier. He could be a much more effective fighter.

R5VTGqo.gif

Because he would die - He's not tall be he is THICK

DC probaby hasn't been 155lbs since elementary school. Just cause someone is short means that they can make a lower weight class. DC looks drained and starved at a 205lbs weigh in and you expect him to be able to remove 50lbs more off that?

DC probaby hasn't been 155lbs since elementary school. Just cause someone is short means that they can make a lower weight class. DC looks drained and starved at a 205lbs weigh in and you expect him to be able to remove 50lbs more off that?
The guy eating fried chicken and singing about cake looks starved to you?

Drained, from dehyration.. Starved though?

The guy eating fried chicken and singing about cake looks starved to you?

Drained, from dehyration.. Starved though?
Now you wanna be technical? You know what I mean by "starved".

Bottom line, DC can't make 155lbs. Alive that is.

He could be a much better fighter at that weight. His frame would be average sized there. He would be healthier. He could be a much more effective fighter.
Because he is 5'11' and he is 38 years old and doing a 45lb weight cut every fight would kill him.

Besides, who are you to judge:

giphy.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

look how deep daniels chest is compared to that giant muscular 6 foot 4 man. he's built like a bull

just as a case study in how people have different body shapes, i submit the following

6yWdE6y.png

You think a 5'9 man can't weigh 175 lbs without dying?
No, I don't believe DC can make 155lbs (the thread was about him getting to 155lbs not 175lbs).

Other people can but what is good for one is not good for others. DC also has alot of bone density. DC walks around at 230, do you honest believe he can lose 75 fucking pounds off of that frame? Stop it.

Back