Now that Mike's hype is over, let's take a realistic look at Conor's hype...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Do you honestly think that Conor has a chance against Khabib, just please tell me after watching this video that you Conor's fans seem to deny! This little guy in here on 2 weeks notice did this to him, what would the undefeated Khabib do?
Remember Khabib is UNDEFEATED for a reason! I personally don't like him anymore, but just stating reality check.

Khabib will straight-up murder McGregor.

Khabib would rather die than fight people his own size. Lets talk about that

<FookIsThatGuy>

{<Mcgoat}
Conor ko Kaboob in the second round.

Last edited:
We should be seeing that fight soon. Conor wants Khabib in Russia.

<{Heymansnicker}>

Do you honestly think that Conor has a chance against Khabib, just please tell me after watching this video that you Conor's fans seem to deny! This little guy in here on 2 weeks notice did this to him, what would the undefeated Khabib do?
Remember Khabib is UNDEFEATED for a reason! I personally don't like him anymore, but just stating reality check.

FW dropping WW khabib:

th

Two division UFC champ is just hype.

Shertard gonna Shertard

Khabib is slower. Chin is vulnerable in the opening round, and Conor's knocked out better, in less time.

Two division UFC champ is just hype.

Shertard gonna Shertard
Yeah because they fed him perfect matchups to fit his style! Watch the f video, Khabib will literally turn his face into Jason from Friday the 13th

He moved up in weight, like a g.
True once IV ban came in I think him and his team realised the cut would be too brutal.

People seem to not factor it in as much and just all blame people falling off because of usada.

Guess we'll never know since Khabib is getting KO'd by desserts when he taking breaks from being injured.

Khabib is slower. Chin is vulnerable in the opening round, and Conor's knocked out better, in less time.
None of this is true.

Ok maybe the bit about the chin, but no way McGregor one-punches him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back