Now that Mike's hype is over, let's take a realistic look at Conor's hype...

I would love to see Perry at 155. A Conor/Perry fight would be fireworks for sure. I was really surprised by Perry's chin, and I do think he could make LW.

FW dropping WW khabib:

th
tumblr_ogk9qm0Xay1r7vh24o1_500.gif

Hype isn't there to be lost when you've won multiple world titles. McGregor has secured his legacy already.

Khabib hasn't even fought for an interim title yet.

Im glad because Perry fans are fucking weird as fuck. Maybe worse than Conor fans? at least Conor has accomplished shit. Anyways i also do feel a bit bad for the guy... when someone has that much belief in himself and then gets hit with a bit of reality. must suck man. I wasnt a perry fan but i think hes tough as fuck, entertaining and can put up fun fights regardless. And when you hit that hard your still going to be dangerous for anyone. Good job Perry keep working man get better there's still a lot of road ahead.

Yeah because they fed him perfect matchups to fit his style! Watch the f video, Khabib will literally turn his face into Jason from Friday the 13th

Ah right the P4P#1 is a perfect matchup.

Ah right the P4P#1 is a perfect matchup.
That was the biggest mistakes a pro can do, give your chin on a platter for a guy known for his left hook! Please tell you do at least recognize this? Plus, anyone can get caught, remember when hunt got caught by a little punch from that kick boxer and went down like a lump

Imagine thinking a guy who is 9-1 in the UFC that has won belts in two weightclasses, is hype.

I don't know what to think about Khabib because I don't remember the last time I saw him actually fight.

Do you honestly think that Conor has a chance against Khabib, just please tell me after watching this video that you Conor's fans seem to deny! This little guy in here on 2 weeks notice did this to him, what would the undefeated Khabib do?
Remember Khabib is UNDEFEATED for a reason! I personally don't like him anymore, but just stating reality check.

Check out conor at the end of the 5th round against nate in the 2nd fight. dude near being finished. i say post that video in you OP

Do you honestly think that Conor has a chance against Khabib, just please tell me after watching this video that you Conor's fans seem to deny! This little guy in here on 2 weeks notice did this to him, what would the undefeated Khabib do?
Remember Khabib is UNDEFEATED for a reason! I personally don't like him anymore, but just stating reality check.

u need help.

That was the biggest mistakes a pro can do, give your chin on a platter for a guy known for his left hook! Please tell you do at least recognize this? Plus, anyone can get caught, remember when hunt got caught by a little punch from that kick boxer and went down like a lump

Excuses excuses excuses

Casual fans are the worst.

Yeah because they fed him perfect matchups to fit his style! Watch the f video, Khabib will literally turn his face into Jason from Friday the 13th

If they fed him perfect matchups to fit his style then you wouldn't have been able to make this thread because he wouldn't have ever fought mendes.

And, his knee was fucked up before that mendes fight.

Back