The UFC Uses "MMA Records" To Promote Their Fighters

Franc Mittelo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
because they now using UFC Records will make 85% of UFC fighters look like beginners. LOL

Nice trick to fool the dumb fans. The sport is really still new.

Dumbest thread I have ever seen. Ever. Bar none.

Holy crap this is a new low.

Dumbest thread I have ever seen. Ever. Bar none.

Holy crap this is a new low.
You are just making things up. I am stating facts. You don't see the NBA using European league stats to market NBA players, do you? Maybe you don't watch A-Level Sports. LOL

You are just making things up. I am stating facts. You don't see the NBA using European league stats to market NBA players, do you? Maybe you don't watch A-Level Sports. LOL
Boxers have their entire records read out, not their records under specific promotions. The UFC is a fight promoter, not a sport.

You are not stating facts, you are misrepresenting facts.

When Golden Boy promotes fights they use guys' entire boxing records, instead of their Golden Boy record.

You must not have seen all the other threads made by TS.
TBH I rarely go in them because they are pitiful. Am Sherdogging on my phone and I must've missed TS's identity due to the small screen or something.

because they now using UFC Records will make 85% of UFC fighters look like beginners. LOL

Nice trick to fool the dumb fans. The sport is really still new.

Huh? So the sport is really new?

The sport of UFC or the sport of MMA?

giphy.gif

I wonder if OP knows that they did used to read out UFC records to make fighters sound better.

According to the UFC, Randy Couture was undefeated for a loooong time.

the UFC ALWAYS GOES FIRST regarding mma fighting records of the people they hire and they don't mention whatever fights guys/girls had before, unless those promotions were bought like Pride and Strikeforce. you will not see ever the UFC stating that fighter A was champ in One FC, LFA, Cage Warriors or whatever.

I have it. It's incurable.
That's unfortunate. But I think if pressed that Sherdog could rid itself of Genital Warts quite quickly. Please don't get yourself removed, you're funny.

That's unfortunate. But I think if pressed that Sherdog could rid itself of Genital Warts quite quickly. Please don't get yourself removed, you're funny.

Don't worry, genital warts will be around for many years to come x

Wow dude, wow. I don't even know what to say about this thread.

The UFC shouldn't use "MMA records" to promote MMA fighters.

source.gif

its similar to NFL players stating where they went to college.

wimbledon doesnt only use wimbledon records and the masters do only use masters records. UFC is a league not a sport.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back