The UFC Uses "MMA Records" To Promote Their Fighters

because they now using UFC Records will make 85% of UFC fighters look like beginners. LOL

Nice trick to fool the dumb fans. The sport is really still new.

You really need to stop making threads...

because they now using UFC Records will make 85% of UFC fighters look like beginners. LOL

Nice trick to fool the dumb fans. The sport is really still new.

Luckily we all know people who use now instead of know are dumb people that get tricked by basic logic. LOL

i wanted to use the GSP meme but nah, this time i really can't, this guy continues to impress me with his terrible threads

You really need to stop making threads...
Wouldn't it be much easier for you to just stop responding? LOL

Why do you have to respond to what you consider to be "stupid"? This is a behavior I don't understand. LOL

If you were driving down the street, and saw a stranger doing something stupid but harmless, would stop your car to let them know that they are "stupid, and should stop doing what they were doing"? Of course not. Same thing with message boards. There is something for everybody. If this isn't for you, then ignore it. LOL

Are you saying that all fighters who have not fought in the UFC are amateurs?

{<huh}

I'd say trying to mock the UFC for using MMA records to promote MMA fighters is petty if it wasn't just so damn retarded.
It is not petty. It is very misleading. If it wasn't important in creating a narrative, they wouldn't use non-UFC records.

It is also a big issue with the Ali Act. Why is the UFC using non-UFC records, if they are not going to rank non-UFC fighters in their p4p. By using non-UFC records, you are telling me that "professional MMA is professional MMA, and a win outside the UFC is just as good as win inside the UFC." So, if a fighter is coming into the UFC with a 20-0 record, he should be automatically ranked in the UFC.

It is important and it has significant implications. Nothing petty expect for those who are to blind to pay attention to the details of the game. LOL

It is not petty. It is very misleading. If it wasn't important in creating a narrative, they wouldn't use non-UFC records.

It is also a big issue with the Ali Act. Why is the UFC using non-UFC records, if they are not going to rank non-UFC fighters in their p4p. By using non-UFC records, you are telling me that "professional MMA is professional MMA, and a win outside the UFC is just as good as win inside the UFC." So, if a fighter is coming into the UFC with a 20-0 record, he should be automatically ranked in the UFC.

It is important and it has significant implications. Nothing petty expect for those who are to blind to pay attention to the details of the game. LOL

It's not telling you anything other than what a fighters pro MMA record is.

Why should that guy automatically be ranked? What if he fought 20 guys with losing records? What if no one he's beaten even has one win over mediocre guys that fought in the UFC? Why should that guy automatically be ranked?

Lol instead of taking the L with grace, why do guys ALWAYS double down on the stupid?
When its universally agreed that your thread is dumb, your only reply should be

"my bad, bros<Fedor23>"

It's not telling you anything other than what a fighters pro MMA record is.

Why should that guy automatically be ranked? What if he fought 20 guys with losing records? What if no one he's beaten even has one win over mediocre guys that fought in the UFC? Why should that guy automatically be ranked?
Exactly. This is why I question the UFC for even using those records. They don't mean shit, so why are they being used? Obviously for bullshit hype. LOL

Like I keep saying, it is like the NBA using records of the Chinese league to promote an NBA player. It is bullshit. The only record that counts is the one in the league in which you are competing. Just my opinion. LOL

Exactly. This is why I question the UFC for even using those records. They don't mean shit, so why are they being used? Obviously for bullshit hype. LOL

Like I keep saying, it is like the NBA using records of the Chinese league to promote an NBA player. It is bullshit. The only record that counts is the one in the league in which you are competing. Just my opinion. LOL

They're used to show what the pro fighters overall pro record is. A pretty easy concept to grasp.

It's nothing like that since that's a team sport. It's like a tennis player or golfers ranking for Wimbledon or the US open being based on their overall record not their Wimbledon or US Open record.

usually no matter how stupid a thread is, no matter what it's about, there is usually a few rejects who will like the post.

this one has none

take that for what its worth OP

They're used to show what the pro fighters overall pro record is. A pretty easy concept to grasp.

It's nothing like that since that's a team sport. It's like a tennis player or golfers ranking for Wimbledon or the US open being based on their overall record not their Wimbledon or US Open record.
I am not questioning the complexity of the concept. I am questioning the intention.

It is not like Golf or Tennis. These players can play in many different "leagues" throughout the year, so those records are transferable.

The Top players in Golf and Tennis are competing with each other in all the major tournaments (leagues). For example, it doesn't matter if it is Australian Open, French Open, Wiimbledon, US Open and etc, the top players in tennis are all there, and they have to win their matches to become champions, nothing is based on celebrity and Dana White's opinion. LOL. This is not the case in MMA. The Top fighters in Bellator are not also competing in the UFC. Very different. And just because you are top fighter in the UFC, it doesn't mean you will get the title shot. LOL

Back