Favorite mma moment

LHWBelt

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Mine is the 2nd Lawler/Rory fight at the beginning of round 5 of a war robbie pacing and getting pumped before the round the proceeding to go out and murder Rory. Always was a huge lawler fan but became a big rory one that night too, one of the best fights ever.

How bout you guys?

nXUTQgr.gif

Tito submitting Ryan Bader was my ultimate Banderas moment.

Bisping knocking out Rockhold.

That's probably in my top 10. Incredible moment.

My all-time favorite would probably be Nog tapping Crocop or Saku tapping Galesic.

Mine is the 2nd Lawler/Rory fight at the beginning of round 5 of a war robbie pacing and getting pumped before the round the proceeding to go out and murder Rory. Always was a huge lawler fan but became a big rory one that night too, one of the best fights ever.

How bout you guys?

I was just fine with mma the way it was, when guys like Robbie would pull off savage shit like that and do no interviews at all

Cant think of a fav moment but nate choking conor the way he did and holly wrecking ronda were so exciting, not even from a hater point of view. Also loved seeing my man dc get blasted by rumble and then just folding him up and flattening him anyway. Who does that?

Me and some buddies were at buffalo wild wings for that and i said during the walk in tito was going to win. He had something in his eyes. Great pick.

Aldo lasting 13 seconds vs McGregor.

Bisping ko'ing Rockhold (and Jason Parillo's reaction).

Fedor destroying Sylvia.

Ronda dislocating Miesha's elbow.

Serra beating GSP in his prime was mine.
A close 2nd was when Randy beat Chuck on his feet.

nick diaz gogoplata on gomi
rampage ko over wanderlei
rampage powerbomb
pat smith elbows on scott morris ( i think )

Shogun winning the MW GP and winning the UFC LHW belt has to be up there for me.

Weidman knocking out Silva was epic aswell.

Ronda's first fight in the UFC, and more specifically hearing Bruce Buffer's epic announcement of her. After years of Dana saying women would never fight in the UFC, it was such an amazing moment.

Back