Favorite mma moment

GSP in blue Full Contact Fighter boardshorts finishing Hughes in UFC 65 to take the WW belt.

c781b103de6673a0a52375043bbd8be6.gif

Dominick Cruz making a comeback after years on the sidelines and winning the belt off Dillashaw who is a guy who took inspiration of Cruz's style and was making headlines whilst Cruz had to watch and wait.

%2F1481069341266-CruzDillashawArm.jpg

When Ponzinibbio knocked out Mike Perry

Seriously though maybe Couture beating Vitor (first fight) or beating Chuck.

serra ktfo gsp
hendo ktfo bisping
couture beating sylvia
weidman ko anderson
holm ko ronda

I have been watching since 1993, so it's hard to pick just one. Two I can think of are Cro cop winning the PRIDE open weight Grand prix title and Chuck Liddell beating Tito Ortiz in one of the UFC's first super fights.

Dominick Cruz making a comeback after years on the sidelines and winning the belt off Dillashaw who is a guy who took inspiration of Cruz's style and was making headlines whilst Cruz had to watch and wait.

%2F1481069341266-CruzDillashawArm.jpg
Gonna be a much different outcome this next time around. that fight was so close. I'm a fan of both of them, but I had TJ winning that fight, if it wasn't for Dom's TD's, he would've lost. other than the wrestling, Dom didn't offer much to TJ IMO. the one judge who had it 49-46 for Cruz must've been high, because that score was bogus.

Serra beating GSP in his prime was mine.
A close 2nd was when Randy beat Chuck on his feet.

serra making gsp tap is a good call. though i still place holly putting ronda to sleep as #1.

Gonna be a much different outcome this next time around. that fight was so close. I'm a fan of both of them, but I had TJ winning that fight, if it wasn't for Dom's TD's, he would've lost. other than the wrestling, Dom didn't offer much to TJ IMO. the one judge who had it 49-46 for Cruz must've been high, because that score was bogus.
I scored it for Cruz however you could argue over who won the fight. It was real close and it came down to whether the judges found the aggression or counter style better.

Whittaker's "holy shit" after GSP choked Bisping was a great moment in a great moment of a great event.

Back