Mike Perry has a punch KO, elbow KO and knee KO; head-kick KO confirmed against Santiago

Ragnus

K-1 Heavyweight Champion
@Green
Reaction score
No one and yes I mean no one is more versatile in the octagon than Mike "Martyr" Perry, he has shown a wide range of skills in the short work he has made of those who have had the misfortune of facing this beast of a man (GOD). On saturday night Mike Perry will show his full form and he will rend the rat unconscious with a head-kick in the first round! PLATINUM NATION LET OUR VOICE BE HEARD ARGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!

giphy.gif

You will have to answer for this act of heresy you have committed when you find yourself merely steps away from the pearly-gates to Platinum Heaven, repent now and let this bitterness leave you or live a life burning in the pit that is a UFC undercard on a PPV headlined by a WMMA event. He died for our sins that evening and rose from the dead, this is not simply a man...

usa_today_9752428.1482025143.jpeg

169_Alan_Jouban_vs_Mike_Perry.0.0.jpeg

ap_16355815380705.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Ponzinibbio is a much more dangerous striker than Jouban. Ponzi should win by brutal KO. This is too big of a step up in competition for the Perry kid

I gotta hand it to him - at least he's educated enough not to write "would of".

Which is more than I can say for this sorry bunch.

It's not too late to repent, please I beg of you don't miss this last opportunity to join the Platinum Nation if you don't take this opportunity I worry for what you might have to endure.

I gotta hand it to him - at least he's educated enough not to write "would of".

Which is more than I can say for this sorry bunch.
he has a degree in linguistics that goes nicely with his "black belt with these hands."

It's not too late to repent, please I beg of you don't miss this last opportunity to join the Platinum Nation if you don't take this opportunity I worry for what you might have to endure.

Platinum Perry is simply the new Golden Calf. And this is how God deals with cow-worshippers and Perry worshippers.

giphy.gif

Straight to the temple!<bball2>

You stole this idea from another plat member.

{<jordan}

Platinum Perry is simply the new Golden Calf. And this is how God deals with cow-worshippers and Perry worshippers.

tumblr_oicxuoJD3P1rofocqo1_500.gif

Straight to the temple!<bball2>
alright don't come back crying though after Saturday night when Mike KO's the rat, it will be too late to join the Platinum Nation by then.

You stole this idea from another plat member.

{<jordan}
it has been spoken of before months ago but the energy that runs through one Platinum Member runs through us all...

Great lil gem posted by the platinum one 2 days ago...take a sip Ronda.

The prophets have spoken. It is mikes destiny to get a head kick ko to complete his mission to score a ko with elbow, knee, fist and foot.

Back