hows lawlers leg kick defense

xMaxPower

Red Belt
Reaction score
I feel that's RDA's only path to victory in this fight.

Not really sure how robbie handles leg kicks though.

inb4ManheofKO

the difference here is that RDA is a southpaw and I have a feeling he'll be targeting Lawlers right calf.

His right hand is his leg kick defense

RIP manhoef

I honestly have no idea who wins this fight. I can't wait.

RDA will bet the fuck out of Lawler. Mark my words.

Lawler is an overachiever. He was never that good. Though guy. Fan friendly and a bad matchup for Rory. Thats about it.

Lawler is an overachiever. He was never that good. Though guy. Fan friendly and a bad matchup for Rory. Thats about it.

Not a word of this post Is true.
No one should listen to you about anything fight related.
<{cruzshake}>

I think RDA will beat Robbie but everything else you said is BS, Robbie was a good champ.

Lawler is tough and will rush with hands to respond to the leg kicks imo.

I agree I think RDA will exploit them seeing as his are pretty good, but I don't trust his chin against Lawler if Robbie rushes to counter them.

Didn't Robbie lose a fight due to leg kicks a ways back?

I feel that's RDA's only path to victory in this fight.

He could outwork him as Lawler sometimes gets complacent in there,possibly finish him.I'm picking Lawler but were all wrong all the time and the even odds is kind of odd but not too far off imo,not that odds matter much.Horrible fight to bet on though imo.

Last edited:
Lawler's never had good leg kick defense. Hendrick's chewed his leg up bad, and all Lawler could do was try to hop over kicks.

Didn't Robbie lose a fight due to leg kicks a ways back?

To Pete Spratt back at I think UFC 42,but it was also an injury,so a bit of a grey area there.Yes he was finished with leg kicks but it wasn't like he got kicked over and over iirc he took a few kicks and looked more like a groin injury or something.I got it on PPV but that was a long time ago,I hardly remember it.Just checked he landed 7 leg kicks.

No his opponent lost for leg kicking him

Back