hows lawlers leg kick defense

I'm leaning towards RDA I'm a bit bias for Dos Anjos he's one my fave fighters but I'm not blind to him slowing, but on the same hand so is Robbie. I think of the two men RDA brings just a bit more mma than Robbie's I walk through punches Frankenstein style approach to mma.

RDA will bet the fuck out of Lawler. Mark my words.

Lawler is an overachiever. He was never that good. Though guy. Fan friendly and a bad matchup for Rory. Thats about it.
RDA got his ass beat by Alvarez and ran from Conor and your calling Robbie an overachiever?

Cant wait to see Lawler KO him.

his MT is pretty good he has ko'ed fighters with kicks

To Pete Spratt back at I think UFC 42,but it was also an injury,so a bit of a grey area there.Yes he was finished with leg kicks but it wasn't like he got kicked over and over iirc he took a few kicks and looked more like a groin injury or something.I got it on PPV but that was a long time ago,I hardly remember it.Just checked he landed 7 leg kicks.
That's right, Pete Spratt. I remember Robbie was fairly new on the scene, had just KO'd a couple people and was a heavy favorite. Great fight. Always liked Spratt.

His right hand is his leg kick defense

RIP manhoef
This.

His style doesn't lend well to a leg kick attack strategy. Fights in the pocket. Fights coming forward. Leg kicks in the pocket or on the retreat is not a good strategy.
You fight Lawler - you brawl, you don't leg kick, and if you land some he will eat them for a snack.

That's right, Pete Spratt. I remember Robbie was fairly new on the scene, had just KO'd a couple people and was a heavy favorite. Great fight. Always liked Spratt.

Yeah Lawler was my favorite up and comer at that time.His fight with Aaron Riley was insane I wasn't expecting that war at the time,then ko'd a few guys and was supposed to destroy Spratt.Crazy upset.I had a party for UFC 47,my friends and I were all laughing at this skinny cocky BJJ guy named Nick Diaz because in the interview before the Lawler fight he said he was going to stand with him and KO Lawler....haha we all know what happened.Huge Lawler fan,hope he can go on another run.

Lawless kick Defence is to hit you with a KO punch. See his fight against Manhoef.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back