Just wow... Zabit v almost Anyone in the div...

PeleProtege

Blue belt Edson Carvalho
@Orange
Reaction score
That was so slick, guy has crazy ground game too! Props to Moraes for lasting but he just took that sub on request even!

He called out Artem Bumov in his last fight. But I guess Artem's been taking notes from Conor and opted to duck instead. Announced his retirement, and said he wants to box instead. <36>

That dude has some serious skill. Loved that fight.

He's very well rounded, on the feet and on the ground. Love me some hipthrows.

He is like Yair Rodriguez with elite ground game,.... and also better striker. lol

War ZM Punk.

Him vs Brian Ortega would be Sick. He wants to take guys down and Ortega wants to be in Ground. Make it happen Ari

He's very exciting. Hopefully the UFC is more careful with him than they were with Yair.

I see him taking out the rest of the young guns now and how that makes sense... but if I was his management, I'd try to talk up a Lobov fight. 1) Easy money, 2) It can be a springboard to a red panty night for himself.

man I loved how mark henry tells him to finish and theres like a minute left and hes like okay boss you got it. and just sinks in that choke with absolute ease. damn.

Him vs Brian Ortega would be Sick. He wants to take guys down and Ortega wants to be in Ground. Make it happen Ari
He wouldn't takedown Ortega, he did that against Santiago and Moraes because they are 2 strikers.

He called out Artem Bumov in his last fight. But I guess Artem's been taking notes from Conor and opted to duck instead. Announced his retirement, and said he wants to box instead. <36>
12 inch reach and the dude wants to box? LOL

He's damn good to watch, isn't he - all-action type of fighter. Well-rounded, too.

Id' like to see him fight Andre Fili next, or if they wanna fast-track him, give him Gray Maynard - a 'name' win for his record to catapult him to a top contenders fight.

He's damn good to watch, isn't he - all-action type of fighter. Well-rounded, too.

Id' like to see him fight Andre Fili next, or if they wanna fast-track him, give him Gray Maynard - a 'name' win for his record to catapult him to a top contenders fight.
I don't think anyone is fooled by the 'name' at this point. Fili would get him further

man I loved how mark henry tells him to finish and theres like a minute left and hes like okay boss you got it. and just sinks in that choke with absolute ease. damn.

He finished at 3:40 in the 3rd round.

What a warrior.

Wonder if they fast track him. Or make him do 10 in a row like Max had to do. UFC can try and make you lose if they think your not marketable and don't have look they are after.

Back