Just wow... Zabit v almost Anyone in the div...

Wonder if they fast track him. Or make him do 10 in a row like Max had to do. UFC can try and make you lose if they think your not marketable and don't have look they are after.

They're dirty as hell, everything is intended to follow a script. Hopefully they understand ZM is marketable simply based on his style and demeanor. He's like the poker-face assassin.™

I see him taking out the rest of the young guns now and how that makes sense... but if I was his management, I'd try to talk up a Lobov fight. 1) Easy money, 2) It can be a springboard to a red panty night for himself.

I think so too. An Artem fight would be really good for ZM Punk to get his name out there.
Yesterday's fight should have been on the main card, since its broadcast in lot of countries. He could have had a couple million more people watching him. Being the main-event of the Fight Pass prelims does literally nothing.

Agree totally, favorite new fighter for sure. I see this guy being able to finish anyone at 145, and a potential GOAT in the making, and I usually don't go in on much with the GOAT talk, but this kid seems like a can't miss.

He wants Yair but Sean Shelby said no. Shelby is scared he ruins any chance UFC had for Yair to gain the Mexican audiance

yeah man he looked insanely good again

hope he gets brought up quickly but reasonably

was bummed that Salikov didn't look better

Not the same thing, Ortega is a finisher on the ground, Holloway finishes fights on the feet..
I remember Holloway's fight ended in ground with strikes and go watch Ortega's fight with Guida. So whatever your logic is? It's pretty pointless.

I remember Holloway's fight ended in ground with strikes and go watch Ortega's fight with Guida. So whatever your logic is? It's pretty pointless.
My logic is Holloway is much more dangerous on the feet, Ortega is a finisher on the ground only, against Ortega Zabit wouldn't go for a takedown, he would probably keep on the feet, he did that against Santiago and Moraes because they are strikers, pretty simple

My logic is Holloway is much more dangerous on the feet, Ortega is a finisher on the ground only, against Ortega Zabit wouldn't go for a takedown, he would probably keep on the feet, he did that against Santiago and Moraes because they are strikers, pretty simple
Either on the feet or the ground I'm hoping they make this fight. It's a pretty good scrap you can't disagree on that though.

Either on the feet or the ground I'm hoping they make this fight. It's a pretty good scrap you can't disagree on that though.
No doubt, would be a great fight but right now Zabit should fight someone 5-15, D. Bermudez or Yair Rodriguez would be dope, Zabit is young, no need to rush.

Him vs Brian Ortega would be Sick. He wants to take guys down and Ortega wants to be in Ground. Make it happen Ari
You can say Ortega, Zabit and Holloway are the future. Guys that are 6 feet and can make 145 are the future. If Aldo were to pull, I would want to see Zabit vs Holloway, as I feel those guys are the current best, and even tho Zabit is still relatively untested, he has a McGregor at 45 type feel when he burst on to the scene.

Back