Gastelum didn't even make weight (unofficially). What shady business.

Sarge3000

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Watch this:

Guy pulled the towel trick, weighed 187lbs. Took off his underwear, they try to make us believe it's 1lbs when he weighs in at 186lbs. Guy throughout repeatedly is seen doing shady stuff to make weight (movement behind towel, etc).

I bet this guy weighs 190lbs. He probably didnt even try to cut too much weight. Whilst Bisping probably had a hard cut and made weight.

This is so unfair. But UFC & Chinese corrupt officials let the fight happen. Its a danger to Bisping's life but they dont care if the man gets TKOed. In truth Gastelum should lose his purse. And the man wants to fight at Welterweight? Lol.

If they let Bisping fight this soon after getting put to sleep 3 weeks ago, they aren't going to care about this.

Conversely, neither will Bisping.

Kelvin has serious discipline problems. I get missing 170 but to miss a 185 cut is beyond a joke to be honest.

The towel needs to be moved to where fighters can't touch it now. They're on to how to cheat and the rules need to adjust to deal with that.

Has Kevin been hanging out with Hendricks?

It’s pretty obvious he doesn’t care

He should go to RiZin and fight open weight or something

and people say weed is harmless. the munchies is ruining his career! intervention pls

He was 187 pulling on the towel,

186 not touching it.

How does this work...

Kelvin has serious discipline problems. I get missing 170 but to miss a 185 cut is beyond a joke to be honest.
He's in AJ territory at this point. UFC still desperate for a Mexican star.

honestly the way i look at it, the dude is still a small WW so it's not like it even matters.

missing 185 is ridiculous yeah, but i'm happy as long as the fight is still on.

Its a danger to Bisping's life but they dont care if the man gets TKOed. In truth Gastelum should lose his purse. And the man wants to fight at Welterweight? Lol.

Lol even if he missed weight officially he's only lose 20% and I doubt tiramisu is more of a threat than a TRTvitor spinning heel kick detaching Bispings retina

Maybe the underwear was super sweaty if he came straight from the sauna. It might be a pound then.

I doubt the UFC, who is officiating themselves would do Kelvin any favors lying that he made weight.

There's a donut shop, burger joint and mexican food restaurant all within walking distance of Kings MMA lol

There's a donut shop, burger joint and mexican food restaurant all within walking distance of Kings MMA lol
and theres gotta be a bakery nearby too. a very fancy bakery with cakes....

Were WE able to see his feet and his hands, if so, he must have been 186 otherwise it's shady UFC business, as usual

He should be an alternate for bellators HW tournament

Back