We are going to miss bisping and cerrone when they ride off

bjpenngoat

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
They don't make guys like this anymore. Fight anyone anywhere any time. Fucking bisping just got finished in a title match, lost his belt and is fighting a young lion who is half his age, only three weeks later. You think woodley or gsp or Aldo or any of these other guys that fight once a year would fight on three weeks notice. Cerrone is definitely a very well respected guy around here as he should be, but bisping is awesome too. Hats off to real warriors like these guys.

Sherdog reliably informed me that Bisping is scared of about half the middleweight roster so you must be mistaken

Two best Cerrone combos

giphy.gif

imagehost3.jpg

Sherdog reliably informed me that Bisping is scared of about half the middleweight roster so you must be mistaken

Weird I remember him fighting Luke twice, trt Vitor, chael and Anderson.

I'm going to miss Cerrone.

Bisping? Not really...

I don't care for either of them personality-wise but I respect the hell out of their spirit. I'll definitely miss having them in the UFC.

Agreed, but others will come along to fill the gap. There are always guys who are in it for the money and others who just love to fight!

They don't make guys like this anymore. Fight anyone anywhere any time. Fucking bisping just got finished in a title match, lost his belt and is fighting a young lion who is half his age, only three weeks later. You think woodley or gsp or Aldo or any of these other guys that fight once a year would fight on three weeks notice. Cerrone is definitely a very well respected guy around here as he should be, but bisping is awesome too. Hats off to real warriors like these guys.
Well he didn't when was champ makes sense PPV points. Other guys fought top competition.
But others deserve that oppurrunity.
Cerrone haven't heard hopefully fights for awhile.

Cerrone is the epitome of activity that all fighters should aspire to be

Last edited:
Cerrone is a warrior that is humble in victory and defeat. Bisping is a douche. I won't miss him at all.

Biz can kiss my ass, I'll definitely miss Cerrone though. Biz and his multiple gift decisions, illegal blows and spitting at opponents cornermen can sail off into oblivion.

So because Bisping agrees to a quick turnaround right at the very end of his career we're supposed to forget the fact that this "warrior" picked a 45 year old on a 1 fight win streak as his first defense, and then fucked around for over a year avoiding contenders so he could fight a retired welterweight who hadn't fought in 4 years?

Lol.

I'm not gonna go on sherdog for a month when conor retires if that's the case

Cowboy yes.

Bisping fighting Kelvin short notice isncool but doesnt make up for ducking all of the actual contenders.

They both deserve more respect. Both are true warriors.

Agreed, I’ve hated on Bisping a lot but he’s the type of guy you don’t quite like until he’s been retired for a few years.

Back