We are going to miss bisping and cerrone when they ride off

Sure. Love them or hate them. The guys came to fight. Warrior spirit. Two guys I would love to have a beer with.

They don't make guys like this anymore. Fight anyone anywhere any time. Fucking bisping just got finished in a title match, lost his belt and is fighting a young lion who is half his age, only three weeks later. You think woodley or gsp or Aldo or any of these other guys that fight once a year would fight on three weeks notice. Cerrone is definitely a very well respected guy around here as he should be, but bisping is awesome too. Hats off to real warriors like these guys.

A BJ & BS-Ping fan....

How is it fookin possible...

wiiiiw.gif

Two best Cerrone combos

giphy.gif

imagehost3.jpg
Pre plastic, prime Palmer
<{jackyeah}><GinJuice>

Definitely sucks , well only see the Count fight 2 more times love him or hate him hes boundto get a reaction and make a fight exiting lol

I won't miss the cocky shit talking.

Guys with mixed results have less to lose and more to gain.

Cerrone is the best non champ fighter ever, and he deserve the hall of fame title.

For sure. Fan of both fighters. I prefer Cerrone stylistically (I was a WEC nerd) so I'll probably miss him more.

Yeah, I will definitely miss Cowboy.One of my favourites.I fear he's decreasing.I've met him in Poland amd made a photo with him, sad to see him losing like that from the arena, but still a proud fan.

I was happy for Bisping that he got to have a belt before he retired, but then disappointed that he ducked challengers from the Top 5 in MW. Cerrone never ducked anyone and has volunteered for short notice fights numerous times against non-belt holders. Bisping doesn't compare to Cerrone.

Back