DC has had to deal with too many criminals just think about it

gspfedkobe24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Jones is Jones then we have Gus he had his rap sheet after him we have AJ throwing yoga mats at women and now Volkan. Does DC ever fight a guy who isn't a criminal? DC is the modern day Big Boss man

Idiot.png

Jones is Jones then we have Gus he had his rap sheet after him we have AJ throwing yoga mats at women and now Volkan. Does DC ever fight a guy who isn't a criminal? DC is the modern day Big Boss man

Does he carry a big stick , a ball and chain too ?

The fact that DC gets booed unconditionally is interesting with that in mind.

As long as we're making wrestling references , Cain is like John Cena ....You can't see him .

The fact that DC gets booed unconditionally is interesting with that in mind.

One of the most bizarre things I have seen.

People cheering on a career criminal and cheat, over a guy who teaches youth wrestling in his spare time.

Sign of the times I guess.

DC is the most vanilla black man in the UFC

And he has fought Jeff Monson who has been in prison for spray painting the washington capitol building and he has neck tramp stamps which is also a crime in my eyes.

Does he carry a big stick , a ball and chain too ?

Did you see his wardrobe malfunction, then watch it repeatedly, slow it down, screen save every frame, put in a secret folder in C:\Users\Jack\Favorites, back it up to usb stick and external hard drive, print out images, put said images in a safety deposit box opened specifically for them like I did?

If you did even one of these you would know the answer to your first question.

MMA & Boxing are full of criminals.

You have a few good eggs like DC & Brian Stann but otherwise guys like Jon Jones & Jason Miller are a good representation of most MMA fighters.

Did you see his wardrobe malfunction, then watch it repeatedly, slow it down, screen save every frame, put in a secret folder in C:\Users\Jack\Favorites, back it up to usb stick and external hard drive, print out images, put said images in a safety deposit box opened specifically for them like I did?

If you did even one of these you would know the answer to your first question.

lol That isnt what I meant those are lyrics to the boss mans theme

How dare you besmirch Ray Traylor's name like that. DC could never be the Boss Man, you think DC could hit a BIg Boss Man slam on a prime Akeem? Yeah didn't think so!

<DCrying>

<Waaah>

Stop crying already. Jones is GOAT no shame in losing to that guy.

I think it's unfair to put AJ in this conversation. I mean c'mon, who HASN'T wanted to throw a yoga mat at a woman a few times? Anthonys just real as fuck.

Well this is prize fighting, o e of the most crooked lines of work. It' normal.
It' like dc, sage and wonderboy that stick out

One of the most bizarre things I have seen.

People cheering on a career criminal and cheat, over a guy who teaches youth wrestling in his spare time.

Sign of the times I guess.
I am a DC fan,but I understand why the mongoloids boo him. Its because he lets it get to him,and those nutfleas get drunk with that kind of power.

I think it's unfair to put AJ in this conversation. I mean c'mon, who HASN'T wanted to throw a yoga mat at a woman a few times? Anthonys just real as fuck.
With perseverance,that woman coulda waited till AJ gassed out and besmirched Crumble.

Back