Boring main card UFC Fight Night: Werdum vs. Tybura

cyrusthevyrus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Was UFC Fight Night: Werdum vs. Tybura the most boring main card in the last period?

Dont get me wrong, I like Tybura really much but tonight he looked like his only goal was to clap high fives with Werdum.
Too bad becuase his high kicks are world class but this dude must be much more aggresive

I got bored and played on my Switch with the event on in the background for most of it. Turned the TV off during co main for about 20 minutes.

i don't think so, really enjoyed that fight but Tybura really needs to improve his gas tank, after r3 he just wasnt being efficient with his strikes

and it's not just in that fight, against Johnson, Arlovski and Puetz he had problems too

I don't feel bad for the Aussie crowd. They did get to witness this.

rousey-ko.gif

Dont get me wrong, I like Tybura really much but tonight he looked like his only goal was to clap high fives with Werdum.
Too bad becuase his high kicks are world class but this dude must be much more aggresive

Reminded me of this fight:

i_3.jpg

Hugg and shake hands after the fight, but to hug and high five during the fight is ridiculous.

I agree, especially after the Prelims were so good. The 5th Round when Tybura started getting aggressive was good, but Tybura didn't have the gas tank to capitalize on his head kicks.

I agree TS - very boring main card - too many fighters playing safe and fighting for the decision vs the KO.

I was watching the Punisher on the second TV while the event was playing in my peripheral haha. So it wasn’t too bad for me.

Maybe worst Ever honestly

Does anyone remembers anything worse than this?

Boring fights that barely matter top tô bottom

Only saw main card. I did enjoy the Main Event but the rest was shit

And the co-main Jesus fucking Christ. Stop with this WMMA crap (except the few elite fighters, but the rest have no place on any maincard)

Toss in the shit show, referred to as the Fight Pass, prelims.

And, that is a fucked up card.

UFC 215 was the worst this year. That same morning the Florida Hurricane made landfall.

I got very lucky watched the prelims which were great but then passed out after the Brooks-Lentz fight but then woke up again right as Werdum was making his entrance so thankfully I missed almost all the boring fights lol

The only fight I missed which I checked out later was the Benoit head kick KO

The main card didn't pan out in excitement.

And that sometimes is the way she goes boys.

And the co-main Jesus fucking Christ. Stop with this WMMA crap (except the few elite fighters, but the rest have no place on any maincard)

I went to brush my teeth and do a few chores during the wmma co-main.

UFC 215 was the worst this year. That same morning the Florida Hurricane made landfall.

glad I slept thru that shit and woke up only as Werdum was walking out... its like my sleeping brain knew it was the only fight worth watching lmfaoooo

Werdum did show his skills, but in 5 rounds he could have done more imo.

Why would anyone even waste their time watching this card.

Cards Like this water down the sport

Back