Boring main card UFC Fight Night: Werdum vs. Tybura

Definitely was. Press even had it down as is in their write ups. Even as an MMA purist I had trouble watching it, I'd usually have not bothered but I was on chill mode last night. Stayed in. Watching the Leafs(HAHA Habs! Eat it!) followed by the UFC event. And it was torrential. The prelims actually delivered, but after that, it went near straight to shit. Benoit-Mokhtarian was legit though.

Dont get me wrong, I like Tybura really much but tonight he looked like his only goal was to clap high fives with Werdum.
Too bad becuase his high kicks are world class but this dude must be much more aggresive

Ya, it was too bad. His striking has improved thoguh, you can see the diff Jackson-Wink has done. I'm glad he didn't relent back to shooting in and forcing the clinch, due in part alone to Werdoomerang being his opponent. That shit woulda played right into his game.

Reminded me of this fight:

Hugg and shake hands after the fight, but to hug and high five during the fight is ridiculous.

Gratz on your win form Saturday lad. I type this while I grind my teeth lol. COYS!

I agree, especially after the Prelims were so good. The 5th Round when Tybura started getting aggressive was good, but Tybura didn't have the gas tank to capitalize on his head kicks.

I give the man kudo's for looking as good as he did and going 5, I really thought that he'd flop in the fourth, though he came close to it, man held his own.

Back