Video: Nate Diaz hanging with B Real and female MR ED

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Nate really loves his weed, does it really cure you of all illness? He smokes every single day.

Nate looking at the womans grill like dam should have spent that breast implant money on those chompers instead

Clearly the top WW Contender

I consider myself a pretty avid hip hop fan. I wouldn't call B-real a Legend.

Cypress Hill is the real deal man, B Real is a legit legend he had a unique sound he was able to get those white boys into hip hop from the burbs.

Black Sunday is classic

He won the second fight with Conor hahahahahaha

LOL at the youngsters in here. Cypress Hill was a big deal back in the day. I consider their first album crucial.

This video is from an alternate universe where B-Real is a hip-hop legend and Nate Diaz is the P4P GOAT.

They have tracks, but i don't consider any album by them essential.
I don’t know man, their first two albums are essential in my book but especially Black Sunday. Theyre definitely legends as they were a part of that early 90’s West Coast rap. Most everyone knows who B-Real is.

Nate really loves his weed, does it really cure you of all illness? He smokes every single day.

Nate looking at the womans grill like dam should have spent that breast implant money on those chompers instead

Nate looks in shape as well! Nice!

Nate looks in shape as well! Nice!

I used to guess peoples' weight at the fair. And I had an over 95% hit rate (within 5 pounds).

Based on my analysis of this video I would say Nate is currently at about 235.

If he's really planning to face Woodley at welterweight at the end of the year I would suggest Nate begin doing three things immediately:

1. Significantly ramp up his cardio work.
2. Stop the lifting almost entirely.
3. Begin cutting back significantly on his caloric intake.

Otherwise he is going to be facing a debilitating weight cut and will, in all likelihood, miss the 170 mark.

they could be considered legend status for their early work .. I'll give em that .. i don't consider them myself though

they brought a new sound n feel to the game.. Especially on the weed smoking shit .. Also they did alot of tracks n played parts in others success .. But fell off quickly when Westside Connection came through and steam rolled them

ill give em a 5/10 n legend status .. Same for Diaz n the mma game .. He just couldn't quite cut it .. Luckily McTapTap threw him a bone ..

they both are truly irrelevant in today's game though .. Sorry

Back