Wat are you eating/drinking - UFC FN 121 edition

Jack Move

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
For myself, I won't be eating cause I have to melt off my love handles. But, I will be drinking everything and hope to end up like the man below and barely remember the fights. Hows bout you?

For myself, I won't be eating cause I have to melt off my love handles. But, I will be drinking everything and hope to end up like the man below and barely remember the fights. Hows bout you?

You realize alcohol is super calorie dense right? Lol

gDkjkGs.jpg

My wife is starting to like red wine lately so maybe that.

My UFC snacks for tonight will be as follows, I am just going light for the fights tonight though, saving on the ole calories and food bills.

main-qimg-948ba8faa90872451af3c56fb3e4ffc7

chocolate-mayonnaise-cake-sl.jpg

920x920.jpg

71zkFBSh1GL._SL1129_.jpg

super-happy-catnip__78586.1479584409.500.750.jpg

pounce_cat_treats_tartar_control.jpg

blue.png

Like I said.. just going light on the snacks for tonights fights. Hopefully its a good night of fights

I'm going to be eating/drinking blunt after blunt, and smoking the occasional high life

Water, coffee, thc Tincture, weed hot chocolate, liquid codeine.

JALAPEÑO AND ELK AND AN ONNIT SMOOTHIE

LOL WHO AM I GUYS

Kangaroo meat cheese burger with an egg on top.

Fosters "Australian for Death" Beer

some bagged wine.

Fuck all.im not staying up all night for this pile of shit. It’s literally one of the worst fight cards I’ve ever seen ( on paper)

Record and watch tomorrow.

Last edited:
Since it's a shite card, just gonna cook up a regular dinner, I'm thinking salmon with keto noodles (spiralized zuchini) and veggies. Maybe my girl's pussy if there's a boring fight during the maincard.
Got some Amnesia sativa to smoke.

When I first saw the fence it had an electric look to it and I'm thinking, shit this poor drunk guys going to get the shit zapped out of him.

crack, poppers and red tube...
oh wait thats after the ufc..

Some grad student's cold-cut-combo, it's my birthday and I'm about to get some. Guess I won't be watching this card.
<GinJuice>

Since it's a shite card, just gonna cook up a regular dinner, I'm thinking salmon with keto noodles (spiralized zuchini) and veggies. Maybe my girl's pussy if there's a boring fight during the maincard.
Got some Amnesia sativa to smoke.

oven baked salmon with roasted veggies is the shit. super easy to make as well. much hespect with the spaghetti squash as well.

Back