Cormier would get KO by stipe,overeem,werdum and jds if he go back to HW

3sumrock

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Disclaimer: I don't hate dc.im just being realistic. i think hes one of the best lhw but there's slim chance of him winning the hw title
many dc fans claim that Dc can beat werdum,jds,overeem or even stipe.but can he really?let's look at his hw resume: bigfoot silva, Barnett(not prime), Nelson mir.what do they have in common? none of them is a good or great striker. and not to mention Barnett broke his hand in the first round when he fought cormier.in the mir fight,Cormier pretty much just keep him on the fence.
now imagine when he fights elite strikers and ko machine like :
jds:
b7b00e9d7193e09adae2a399be02708a18fa71e4.gif

Overeem:
3o8dp24FVXhb3qeb3a.gif

And stipe :
IYB6XVb.gif

if rumble almost ko cormier then imagine what jds,overeem and stipe could do(rumble couldn't even ko glasschin Arlovski at hw)
2: "wrestling": many people would say Cormier would wrestlefuck them.well, except he can't.all three of them have elite tdd.stipe is a division 1 wreslter, Overeem never got taken down.and jds got takedown by cain but cain is having a lot of trouble keeping jds down
" werdum": Werdum may not have the striking of stipe,jds and Overeem but his striking is 100% above cormier.and have fun to take werdum to the ground.

Did you even watch the HW tourny bro?

I mean, Rumble strikes as well as anyone and he didn't KO DC.

Sure, it could happen, and it's probable as well, but it isn't a certainty.

Yeah, let’s act as if he never did anything at hw

I think a 250lbs Cormier (weight he fought at while at HW) can beat the likes of JDS, Overeem and Miocic.

At HW, DC was fucking fast and had very heavy hands. All three of those men aren't going to wrestle DC and all three of those men have been tagged and dropped before. I think if DC throws a haymaker with some "sauce" on it and it lands, he KOs anyone of those men.

I mean, Rumble strikes as well as anyone and he didn't KO DC.

Sure, it could happen, and it's probable as well, but it isn't a certainty.
did you even read my first post....
I think a 250lbs Cormier (weight he fought at while at HW) can beat the likes of JDS, Overeem and Miocic.

At HW, DC was fucking fast and had very heavy hands. All three of those men aren't going to wrestle DC and all three of those men have been tagged and dropped before. I think if DC throws a haymaker with some "sauce" on it and it lands, he KOs anyone of those men.
thing is. all of them has fast hand and they hit hard.really hard.and dc never ko anyone in hw other than bigfoot silva whos known for glasschin

I think Cormier gets beat by stipe for the reasons you say in the op and maybe JDS but JDS seems kind of worn out these day. Dc would beat modern day Overeem (I think by KO) and the fight with Werdum would be extremely interesting. I think I would pick werdum to win by sub.

But there are variables here. DC is really quick at HW and might have the speed advantage over all of those guys. Also who knows how DCs chin will be after getting kod by Jones and blasted a few times while on the ground. I’m scared that DCs chin is shot.

TS is right, he never fought the elite HWs. It's like how everyone was ready to crown Cowboy at 170 with his early success or how everyone is already wanting to crown RDA. The elite of divisions tends to be a different ballgame.

did you even read my first post....

thing is. all of them has fast hand and they hit hard.really hard.and dc never ko anyone in hw other than bigfoot silva whos known for glasschin
Yes...

Back