Bisping's coach : Gastelum more dangerous than GSP

Noleggeisha

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
“Really, Kelvin is, in my opinion, on the feet, a tougher fight than Georges St-Pierre,” said Parillo. “It’s not like Mike’s a guy that shoots and wrestles all the time so obviously it’s gonna be a lot of stand up fighting and this guy’s a bigger threat than I think that even Georges was.”

Like no shit Sherlock.

I'm worried for Michael Bisping to be honest. It's a race between him, Sanchez and Hunt on who gets more brain trauma in there.

“Really, Kelvin is, in my opinion, on the feet, a tougher fight than Georges St-Pierre,” said Parillo. “It’s not like Mike’s a guy that shoots and wrestles all the time so obviously it’s gonna be a lot of stand up fighting and this guy’s a bigger threat than I think that even Georges was.”

Like no shit Sherlock.

I'm worried for Michael Bisping to be honest. It's a race between him, Sanchez and Hunt on who gets more brain trauma in there.
Atleast thy admitted bisping knows it as well on the inside no pun

Fat Kelvin by destruction....

Like no shit Sherlock.

Fucking idiot coach. That means you’re saying that Bisping is going to lose again.

Has everybody lost the ability to think logically?

That is hilariously amusing to hear from Bisping's coach. So in summation, the man we're about to fight is more lethal than the man who just flattened my fighter like a bowling pin and strangled him within an inch of his life....

Is Parillo already writing the eulogy?

Ballsy move by Bisping to fight this guy.

90 day medical suspension incoming for Bisping.

He's going to miss the London card.

Fucking idiot coach. That means you’re saying that Bisping is going to lose again.

Has everybody lost the ability to think logically?
He's just speaking truth. I can see everyone telling Bisping not to take the fight and Bisping being pigheaded and accepting it anyway.

If you break down the tape I don't see how Bisping wins outside the lucky KO again.

this fight is fascinating, IMO. Gastelum's counters are fast and hard. one of GSP's put Bisping on his ass, i think one of Kelvin's can too.

Weidman did a good job of putting the breaks on the Gastelum hype. he made Gastelum look like a new fighter. and i highly doubt Bisping goes for the takedown either.

Gastelum, 4th round TKO.

He's just speaking truth. I can see everyone telling Bisping not to take the fight and Bisping being pigheaded and accepting it anyway.

If you break down the tape I don't see how Bisping wins outside the lucky KO again.

You want your coach to say that the dude who just double finished your fighter is less dangerous than the next opponent? So why fucking bother to watch it.

Fucking idiot coach.

He should be saying, “Kevin is a really dangerous young hungry opponent. He’s tough and unpredictable. Most people think he was the no1 contender. Michael is taking a big risk. However we are really confident and Michael is at peak form. GSP went to hospital, Michael went to the press conference. Michael can and will beat Kevin and wants to fight GSP in London in March. This fight will show that Michael is the no 1 contender. Watch a great fight and the step to Michael taking his belt back after cementing his status as no1 contender. See you Australia!”

Gastelum is a very dangerous fighter who's a problem for anyone, but he's not as smart as GSP. Unfortunately for Bisping, he ain't as smart as GSP, either. I'm really surprised Mike took this fight.

Last edited:
Back