Bisping's coach : Gastelum more dangerous than GSP

Where is the repeated myth coming from that Bisping is absorbing a lot of damage in recent fights??

“Really, Kelvin is, in my opinion, on the feet, a tougher fight than Georges St-Pierre,” said Parillo. “It’s not like Mike’s a guy that shoots and wrestles all the time so obviously it’s gonna be a lot of stand up fighting and this guy’s a bigger threat than I think that even Georges was.”

Like no shit Sherlock.

I'm worried for Michael Bisping to be honest. It's a race between him, Sanchez and Hunt on who gets more brain trauma in there.
You want your coach to say that the dude who just double finished your fighter is less dangerous than the next opponent? So why fucking bother to watch it.

Fucking idiot coach.

He should be saying, “Kevin is a really dangerous young hungry opponent. He’s tough and unpredictable. Most people think he was the no1 contender. Michael is taking a big risk. However we are really confident and Michael is at peak form. GSP went to hospital, Michael went to the press conference. Michael can and will beat Kevin and wants to fight GSP in London in March. This fight will show that Michael is the no 1 contender. Watch a great fight and the step to Michael taking his belt back after cementing his status as no1 contender. See you Australia!”
Not even Bisping will buy that nonsense...lol

I think it goes without question that Gastellum is a better boxer than Bisping, and Georges.

So, Bisping's coach is already admitting the he's going to lose because Gastelum is a tougher fight?

<36>

His last fight alone he took tons of damage. 15 unanswered elbows to the dome is a lot of damage.

Bisping gets dropped and rocked in every fight he's in.

Got KO'd vs AS + got hit with some very hard shots.

Got dropped hard twice vs Hendo.

Hell I think even Pretty Boy CB "Money" Dolloway either dropped him or rocked him.

He's taken a bunch of damage. I hope he doesn't get hit too much vs Kelvin.

hope biz wins but i wouldnt be mad with kelvin winning to

Bisping better not shoot and wrestle after he spent the entire lead up to the GSP fight begging Georges not to.

Bisping better not shoot and wrestle after he spent the entire lead up to the GSP fight begging Georges not to.
Not like he'd have any luck wrestling Kelvin anyways. This is truly a terrible match-up for Ping.

Interesting fight. I have Gastelum unless Ping plays a smart game plan to win the decision.

Yeah and GSP owned bisping in the stand up.

GSP’s standup is vastly underrated. Parillo is saying here that Kelvin is a better or more effective striker, anyway, than GSP. Which is just not true at all. He hits harder, sure. That doesn’t make him a more dangerous MMA striker.

Kickboxing... I could agree but it isn’t.

Bisping will be KO'd unconcious then.

GSP has much better technique standing up than Gastelum..

Bisping literally gets killed then considering GSP battered Ping

Gastelum has some of the best pure boxing in all of the UFC, with Bisping not being a threat to take him down I see a 3rd round TKO happening

Is that sarcasm?

No.

which are the multiple last fights Bisping has taken all this damage in?

I get that GSP put it on him but even then I would not call it the type of beating that we see that I think took ears off his career as GSP went for the choke rather than trying to pummel him out. Even Bisping said he was fine right after unlike someone like BJ who felt like he was going to die after the beating GSP gave him.

If or most likely when Kelvin beats Bisping, i love kelvin man i think hes a fkn awesome dangerous dangerous guy, ok if/when he wins what type of impact if any does it have on GSP and his " Legacy " after his win over Bisping?

Back