UFC 217 is not selling well at all!

Kvolcom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Not good for the UFC at all if a stacked card like this can't even fill half the building

If this card bombs with Jones gone, Conor officially owns the UFC

The Gap between him and everyone else on the roster is too big. There is no reason for him to stay with the UFC. They bring nothing to the table....only way he stays is if they give him 50% of the company(2.5 billion)

R.I.P.

UFC

I agree the ufc screwed themselves and casuals don't care about mma without a star, but still....
if they give him 50% of the company(2.5 billion)
tenor.gif

Imagine if he took danas job ha - he should start his own promotion I think he did he should start working on that - he's just gonna lose to tony anyways

1st day Conor's on the job, he'd fire all the wrestlers.

You do realize Conor and Floyd didn't come close to selling out thier arena right?

A part-owner of the company should not be an active fighter. Conflict of interest big-time

Imagine if he took danas job ha - he should start his own promotion I think he did he should start working on that - he's just gonna lose to tony anyways

If Smoked Diaz could start his own promotion, I'm pretty sure Conor could do it too

You do realize Conor and Floyd didn't come close to selling out thier arena right?
I think that was more to do with ticket prices. The fight sold loads around the world tho. There were guys in my barber who never watch mma or boxing that were talking about buying it.

Not good for the UFC at all if a stacked card like this can't even fill half the building

If this card bombs with Jones gone, Conor officially owns the UFC

The Gap between him and everyone else on the roster is too big. There is no reason for him to stay with the UFC. They bring nothing to the table....only way he stays is if they give him 50% of the company(2.5 billion)

R.I.P.

UFC

The way dana has shat on gsp instead of hyping him has already been discussed. Massive ppv draw and goat candidate and dana has had barely a word to say about it, in fact when asked about it he just said one word. Meanwhile the ufc put out surveys to try to prove that gsp wasnt famous, precisely the opposite of what they did with conor and ronda where they made all sorts of insane claims about them being the most famous person on the planet. They were obviously just trying to weasel gsp out of a decent wage and now it looks like they think their premium product is "sort of ok, kinda"

Great job wme

This. You were duped by the media train.

you guys are idiots. The gate was 75 million lol largest gate in the history of entertainment.....who cares if you sell out a building when tickets are $1 a piece...you're clueless

The gate so far for the GSP fight is barley over a million....not close to 75 million.

nice try tho

Who would've thought that a fake title-fight might piss off some hardcore fans who usually attend those events.

cant fill 1/2 the building? lol no way is that true. i bet its close to sold out

Why would they give Connor 50% of the company when he got tkod by Floyd mayweather and now all of us mma fans have to hear from uneducated boxing fans that Floyd mayweather beat the biggest UFC star lol

Back