Are u a fan of Nate, Conor or both?

Both.

But both guys are frustrating as shit too.

Diaz fighting once in a blue moon, and Conor never defending.

Just wish both guys fought more.

As a fight fan, I'm a fan of fighters actually fighting. Don't understand the obsession all year long of two guys who haven't set foot in an octagon this year

as a fan, i love it when either fights at least once in 23 months.

Been a fan of Nate before anyone knew who McGregor was.

McGregor is cool too but Nate's my boy.

Little more partial to Nate but Always hype to see Conor scrap too

Both, but more a fan of Nick since he does that fighting style and the whole "CGJJ vs the world" thing better as the leader. Would root for Conor against both though.

I liked Nate. But then he started picking on guys tree times smaller.

Meanwhile Conor never picked on anybody less than half his size. That's what we in the biz call 'integrity'.

Look at this fucking shit, I mean what the FUCK. So I hate Diaz now.

giphy.gif

Neither.

Only times I've ever gottten behind Nate was for his Conor fights...and that's only because I despise McGregor's very existence on this earth.

I like both of em but I will always pull for my boy Nate when they fight. Been a Diaz fan long before he ever came by and I'll never root against them ever.

I dont mind Nate but ever since he beat Conor people act like hes better than he is. Let me know when hes the champion of anything.

Yeah....war Conor.

I liked Nate. But then he started picking on guys tree times smaller.

Meanwhile Conor never picked on anybody less than half his size. That's what we in the biz call 'integrity'.

Look at this fucking shit, I mean what the FUCK. So I hate Diaz now.
If you are speaking about reality and not that joke picture...In Nate's defense, he said, he was leaving the Conor thing alone..but then Conor was at the press conference talking shit to everybody..and called out the 155 division...that's when he saw his chance at the money and took it.

Back