Are u a fan of Nate, Conor or both?

Not a fan of the way either of them conduct themselves outside of the Octagon but they're both exciting to watch.

Neither. They are both entertaining characters and good fighters tho.

Both.

But both guys are frustrating as shit too.

Diaz fighting once in a blue moon, and Conor never defending.

Just wish both guys fought more.

This but not a big fan of either anymore for a lot of reasons.Love watching them fight,rather not listen to either talk and all the bullshit surrounding both especially Nate never fighting.At this point i'd rather Nate just go away.I don't care for part time fighters.

Both, that's why I don't like their feud.

Though some of us suspect they're actually buddies milking it up.

I liked Nate. But then he started picking on guys tree times smaller.

Meanwhile Conor never picked on anybody less than half his size. That's what we in the biz call 'integrity'.

Look at this fucking shit, I mean what the FUCK. So I hate Diaz now.

giphy.gif

I love Conor because he never chased midgets or looked for well-matching fights for himself. He is current-day David, slaying giants.

Both.

And Tony.
I don't get how some can hate one guy so much. They're all great entertaining fighters.

Both.

But both guys are frustrating as shit too.

Diaz fighting once in a blue moon, and Conor never defending.

Just wish both guys fought more.
This sums my feelings up perfectly, just add the fact that their radical fans make it hard to defend them because you can get grouped in with the extreme nut huggers (who are morons on both sides)

Both when they aren't fighting each other

Conor if they are fighting each other

I would say both. I would say over the last year, though, my zeal for Nate has waned a bit and it has increased for Conor a bit.

I like them both for sure. I think my like of both guys outside of the shitty Mayweather abomination basically mirrors casuals. Diaz I’m I kind of generally think is a decent guy to watch and Conner is electrifying.

While I respect both as fighters, Im not a fan of either. Mainly because I’m not a teenage boy like most of their fans. They are far and away the two worst fan bases in the sport.

qraz0_s-200x150.gif

I liked Nate. But then he started picking on guys tree times smaller.

Meanwhile Conor never picked on anybody less than half his size. That's what we in the biz call 'integrity'.

Look at this fucking shit, I mean what the FUCK. So I hate Diaz now.

giphy.gif

a08vx_s-200x150.gif

bXy9j_s-200x150.gif
Oh, and fan of Nate when he fights and Conor is a fraud....

Back