Do you like Bisping's trash talk?

TGArthur

Square up with yo'self motherf*cker
@Steel
Reaction score
Or hate it.

Makes the build up to the fight better. Being a St Pierre fan I like it. Might lite a fire under his butt.

Makes the build up to the fight better. Being a St Pierre fan I like it. Might lite a fire under his butt.
I better see you on the PBP threads on fight night. That will be a good night!!

I don't care because his accent is too annoying that I never listen to what he says

It's alright, too bad it is very one-sided. It's pretty much GSP getting bullied at this point.

He's fun. He's no Conor, but probably second best in the UFC. Maybe 3rd.

ive never liked anything that bisping has said

I used to think he was pretty funny, but now he tries way too hard to be obnoxious. It started with the Rockhold fight, but I didn't mind it as much because Rockhold is...not my favorite.

I don't like trash talk period...but his utterly sucks. He's like that annoying little kid desperately trying to be funny, but succeeding only in making himself look stupid. He practically begs GSP to touch him, and when GPS does, he starts ranting about how GSP can't keep his hands off of him. He went full retard.... Just plain stupid.

I was laughing my ass off when he was giving the kids out their advice while swearing about not quitting when you lose

His trash talk contradicts itself.

Like the time he said the Anderson Silva Weidman faced is "washed up" yet when he beaat Silva, that was the best fighter ever.

Or

When he's been touching GSP at the past press conferences yet when GSP touches him back, he gets mad about it. I wish GSP would just slap him in the face already.

He says some funny shit and I don't like GSP, so yeah I like it.

It's alright, too bad it is very one-sided. It's pretty much GSP getting bullied at this point.

GSP deserves whatever he gets. Hes the one that picked a fight with Bisping thinking he was an easy prey item.

I enjoy how much he triggers sherdoggers, especially when he called rockhold a "f agg ot" and all the millennials around here went mental.

Gotta admire a guy who can consistently manage to be so fucking annoying.

Bisping is the reason people stopped worrying and learned to love the H-Bomb.

That's hella annoying.

As much as I can't believe I'm even saying this, but Bisping's trash talk at the Hockey Hall of Fame presser was pretty good.

It's annoying as hell. Idk...something about it. I've always found it unbearable.

It is always one-sided except for Diaz....remember that George's got bullied growing up?...then you will also remember he fought back and eventually became the absolute best fucking fighter at WW and possibly overall.

I believe mike is digging his own grave...."shrugs"

Back