Will Till get the Miles Jury treatment by Cowboy?

Nigol

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I think so ;), Jury was good but Cerrone kicked his ass and that was that for his career

hope so, i hate ufc's policy of matching up prospects against veterans

Till's a ww. jury was a lw who's dropped to fw. Big difference. Till will beat him handily imo.

Probably, but I actually see Till fighting instead of what Jury did once he felt what Cerrone had to offer.

Cerrone only loses to top fighters

Normally walks through the other guys he fights

Matt brown fight wasnt exactly a walk in the park for him and i say that as a huge cerrone fan

Cerrone tends to do poorly when he's not winning the stand-up. Better grappler, but needs to get it there. A lot of his subs come from hurting a guy then choking him while dazed. I got Till.

I'd say this is a very risky fight for the Donald. Not that he cares one bit about that. The guy signs every damn fight contract and for that reason I'll be rooting for him hard to win.

I will say Till looks very good. But we've seen that before. If he can beat Cowboy its a very big result for him and Cowboy.

The UFC loves these kinds of fights for some reason. In a way they paint themselves into a corner with them. Goofs.

I don't get this hype around Till, if Cerrone would not have needed an european WW to fight in Poland, 85 % would still not know who he is or at least not care.

Who has he beaten? Mostly some brazilian No-Names and 4 Nobodies in the UFC.

Think this fight will take him back to the ground.

I don't get this hype around Till, if Cerrone would not have needed an european WW to fight in Poland, 85 % would still not know who he is or at least not care.

Who has he beaten? Mostly some brazilian No-Names and 4 Nobodies in the UFC.

Think this fight will take him back to the ground.
watch some of his fights. not look at his bod.

eventually, he will lose to father time like everyone else. not saying it will happen this fight, but at his age and taking fights with the frequency that he takes them, he is going to get destroyed by some guy everyone expected him to beat.

Donald gonna get wrecked but he dont care. True fighter just loves to fight win or lose.

They will match a guy one step from retirement , guy's who clearly slowed, can't take the shots any more with rising up and comers

wat?

Sherdog bitches whenever they put contenders against each other, because then it "kills a contender."

Can't fuckin please idiots. let the best fight the best.

Till will KO/TKO Cowboy and for now on Donald will become that fighter you watch and you are sad, because you know that he have to stop fighting, but he won't

wat?

Sherdog bitches whenever they put contenders against each other, because then it "kills a contender."

Can't fuckin please idiots. let the best fight the best.
8zmRVYR.gif

Why? Prospects have to become contenders somehow.

Plus Cerrone loses every title shot or eliminator he is put in, and likes to fight all the time, so he's kind of brought this on himself.

Back