Who finished Chris Weidman more impressively? Gegard Mousasi, Yoel Romero, or Luke Rockhold?

Toner

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
IMG_3775.JPG IMG_3776.JPG IMG_3777.JPG

I gotta go with Gegard Mousasi.

Mousasi finished Weidman the quickest (round 2) as opposed to Romero (round 3) and Rockhold (round 4).

Mousasi made Weidman quit as a hurt Chris tried to cheat his way into a cheap DQ win but it backfired on him.

Mousasi basically made a battered and gassed Weidman tap to strikes.

Thoughts?

how the hell is that more impressive than Romero's double flying knee

source.gif

Yoel since that shit came out of the nowhere and it was so damn quick. Chris was completely out of it too.

Rockhold just beat him down.

they all had their way with him, but Rockhold put on a thorough beating for longer

Rockhold beat him to dust but Weidman put himself in that situation with that retarded kick attempt.

Gerard's has controversy

Yoel just leveled him out of nowhere. Clean as fuck

ROFL one of my favorite posts on this forum was this guy saying something to the effect of Weidman displaying "acting that would make Josh Koscheck proud".

Not a fan of Chris at all but man he's a tough bastard.

Romero

Not close

maxresdefault.jpg

Looking like he just took a bullet to the side of the head

I'd say Yoel but Rockhold probably dominated him more from start to finish if I'm remembering correctly. I felt like Weidman had no chance of coming back against Rockhold but the Romero fight felt more like a toss-up before the knee.

The Romero KO was the nastiest, but Rockhold's performance was the best of the three. Moose's 'win' was meh.

Romero's finished chris with a sick flying knee, so him. However, it was a very close fight up until that point just like the moose one, Rockhold had the best performance all around and it's not even close.

Back