Who finished Chris Weidman more impressively? Gegard Mousasi, Yoel Romero, or Luke Rockhold?

Poor The Chris. It's come down to questions like this being the most pressing questions on ppl's minds about him, eh?

Romero, easily. And his interview after with Ariel on Monday talking about how he would have punched through Weidman's head until his fist came out of his mouth was just as good as the finish for my dollar.

But no hate for The Chris at all.

Rockhold for the sustained brutal beating, so much so it resulted in the need for Chris's father to reiterate that he was still his boy

Romero. That was the best too.

Rockhold was definitely the most dominating performance...but with Romero I thought he died. Even Rogan didn't scream, he was just instantly like "he's out" iirc

Rockholds was the most satisfying to watch as a Weidman hater. Totally excessive bloody beatdown.

Romero > Rockhold > Mousasi

Rockhold made him look like a child
Romero fucking double kneed him.

Mousasi one was good but Weidman was looking for a way out for a easy W

People forgetting Romero bought time again between rounds for himself. Rockhold finish was obviously the most impressive.

People forgetting Romero bought time again between rounds for himself. Rockhold finish was obviously the most impressive.
You do realize Big John said he should be blamed for stolegate and not Romero.

Luke by far, Yoel caught him with a good knee, Mousasi`s well....

When Rockhold had him mounted, I was like "Holy shit, stop the fight." Brutal beatdown.

giphy.gif

Romero hit him so hard with that knee i went from cheering to quietly whispering, "oh shit." It was like a car accident where you stand around waiting to make sure the person is alright.

Rockhold IMO

If we're talking about the finish, Cuban Hulk and it's not even close. Overall performance and damage inflicted, Rockhold. Sheer satisfaction of watching someone's plan to exploit a rules loophole to cover up that he's rocked AF backfire into a TKO loss, Moose.

they all had their way with him, but Rockhold put on a thorough beating for longer
Yea he put him through hell in the round and a half before it was called. I remember being slightly uncomfortable at the beating Weidman took from that ground n pound

Romero due to weidman having the least success with him through the total fight and landing the most damaging shot

Against mouse he was easily ahead.

Against rock get won the first and was looking to take the third before he was taken down

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back