Vitor Belfort's retirement fight

cyrusthevyrus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I dont see UFC booking a fight for the fans, such as vs Machida, Shogun or Anderson II.

I would rather think that UFC will book a prospect vs Vitor, for example Paulo Borrachinha. And again, this will prove nothing.

Last edited:
You want to see Vitor retire against a prospect?

<{vega}>

Back to Japan let's see him back on trt one more time

His last one seemed like a good exit. He's pretty shot, would hate to see him get owned in his last fight Couture style

Back to Japan let's see him back on trt one more time
Hell yeah!

HnHC4jG.gif

Unfortunately, I dont see UFC booking a fight for the fans, such as vs Machida, Shogun or Anderson II.

I would rather think that UFC will book a prospect vs Vitor, for example Paulo Borrachinha. And again, this will prove nothing.
Damn, Vitor-Shogun. Imagine they booked that one.

If not Shogun, which makes no sense atm, Wand would be the fight. Wont happen.

Possible fights? I duno, Bisping if he beats Gsp? Machida?

Wand vs Vitor in Brazil, no USADA is the only answer

Damn, Vitor-Shogun. Imagine they booked that one.
Yea, wouldve been great anytime prior to 2 years ago.

Would still watch. But Shogun Is on a wining sttek, almost certainly his last "run". Makes ni sense for him atm

Would still watch. But Shogun Is on a wining sttek, almost certainly his last "run". Makes ni sense for him atm
I agree. Yet the idea of that fight struck me like lightning.

The old legends... one last battle...

<{jackyeah}>

Plus I’ve never rooted against Shogun and id be forced to as Vitor is my original fav along with Frank Shamrock

hopefully vitor retires in rizin

i´m praying for vitor vs fedor

on my knees

Belfort Vs Machida for me.

No doubt

Vitor was already offered Paulo. Paulo said yes but Vitor, understandably, declined.
Vitor doesn't fight beginners. And Paulo is way overrated, you'll all see that when Hendricks dominates him.

Also Vitor said he had 5 fights left after last fight. I wanted the Alvey fight to get Vitor on a little winning streak. But maybe he can wait for winner of Brunson vs Machida. Or maybe it's time for Rockhold vs Vitor 2.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back