Vitor Belfort's retirement fight

Vitor doesn't fight beginners. And Paulo is way overrated, you'll all see that when Hendricks dominates him.

Also Vitor said he had 5 fights left after last fight. I wanted the Alvey fight to get Vitor on a little winning streak. But maybe he can wait for winner of Brunson vs Machida. Or maybe it's time for Rockhold vs Vitor 2.
That "beginner" destroys Vitor.
Vitor is just a shell of his former self, I think he will fight one more time & then retire.

Bisping will want him for his next title defense if he gets past GSP

lol, we did.

No doubt he was juiced when they fought, actually they both were. What the lad means to say (or my guess at least) is that he wants to see them with their current set of skills fighting, as no doubt Vitor has improved over the years.

I want him to fight Bisping
And when he wins, Bisping would literally find another planet to live on

Took his eye and his belt

Vitor vs Uriah Hall would be good, but didn't he say he wasn't retiring any time soon after his last?

Vitor was already offered Paulo. Paulo said yes but Vitor, understandably, declined.
Glad he did.
What an absolute horrible fight to give Vitor as his last one out. He's a legend, he should face another legend.
His last memory in the cage shouldn't be getting his ass kicked by a guy half his age

That "beginner" destroys Vitor.
Vitor is just a shell of his former self, I think he will fight one more time & then retire.
Vitor is a shell, but Paulo is too green my friend. A couple of KOs over some cans does not make you a contender. Hendricks is a fat, faded WW and will dominate him.
And Vitor will do whatever he wants. He said he wants five more fights, so he will get five more fights. This is a man who has a home office with nothing but pictures of himself in it. He gets what he wants.

I will miss him when he is gone. One of the most exciting fighters ever. He has come back from major setbacks and I think he is one of the nicest guys in mma. He doesn't get the respect he deserves. People will say that he has been a cheat, but he was cheating when everybody else was. He just happened to be better at it!

If a 175lb weight class comes along then I think he should consider dropping.

He could fight the loser of Brunson vs Lyoto. Maybe have him fight Tim Boetsch. I can see him lasting into the next decade actually.

If not Shogun, which makes no sense atm, Wand would be the fight. Wont happen.

Possible fights? I duno, Bisping if he beats Gsp? Machida?

Wand vs Vitor in Brazil, no USADA is the only answer
Ya won't happen but wand would be like the 20 year reunion of the first fight or so

Back