Force Champions to Fight Someone

latoya johnson

Double Black Card
@Green
Reaction score
If you could force each champion to fight someone, who would it be?
Here's my arrangement.

Miocic vs. Ngow

Cain's always injured; maybe substitute Volkan

DC vs. Ooz
Retirement fight for DC; you've been through a lot, bud. Retire on top.

Bisping vs. Whittaker
or Romero or Rockhold; just defend your d**n title, Bisping!

Woodley vs. GSP
The division's dry as dust; perfect timing. Otherwise, Masvidal.

McGregor vs. Ferguson
If champs won't defend their titles within 9 months of winning them, strip them.

Holloway vs. Edgar
great fight; like both guys

Garbrandt vs. Killashaw
THE ONLY ONE THAT'S ACTUALLY HAPPENING

DJ vs. Cejudo
My favorite Mexican/favorite flyweight

#Dillashaw'sthetruth #Cejudo'salsothetruth

Last edited:
<seedat>
DJ vs CM Punk
<mma4>
Miocic vs Anthony Joshua

<{JustBleed}>
Conor vs 50 cent

Last edited:
Here's my arrangement.

Miocic vs. Ngow

DC vs. Ooz

Bisping vs. Whittaker

Woodley vs. GSP

McGregor vs. Ferguson
If champs won't defend their titles within 9 months of winning them, strip them.

Holloway vs. Edgar

Garbrandt vs. Killashaw

DJ vs. Cejudo

That makes sense. I´m good with those choices, except Woodley vs GSP. Woodley should fight Masvidal if he wins.....

GSP needs to fight Silva. :D

HW - Stipe vs Ngannou
LHW - DC vs Volkan
MW - Bisping vs Whittaker
WW - Woodley vs GSP
LW - Conor vs Ferguson
FW - Max vs Edgar
BW - Cody vs TJ
FLY - MM vs Nguyen

People complain about interim belts when in reality those are the real belts.

LOL at Bisping or McGegor being champs in their division.

People complain about interim belts when in reality those are the real belts.

LOL at Bisping or McGegor being champs in their division.
That's funny, because if the interim middleweight belt was the real one, they wouldn't have been scheduled to play second fiddle to the womens bantamweight belt at 213...
Think you'll find Bisping Ko'd Rockhold, think you'll find Bisping is the one defending against arguably the GOAT (Though Bisping is the real GOAT)
What's Whittaker doing? Sitting at home with a bum knee, but when Bisping is the one sitting at home injured apparently he's ducking people.

TS v UberTS. Two champions of the sun going head to head.

<{UberTS}>

That's funny, because if the interim middleweight belt was the real one, they wouldn't have been scheduled to play second fiddle to the womens bantamweight belt at 213...
Think you'll find Bisping Ko'd Rockhold, think you'll find Bisping is the one defending against arguably the GOAT (Though Bisping is the real GOAT)
What's Whittaker doing? Sitting at home with a bum knee, but when Bisping is the one sitting at home injured apparently he's ducking people.
Whitaker beat Romero with a torn knee.

Bisping barely beat a 46 yo.

Stop talking trash, troll.

Whitaker beat Romero with a torn knee.

Bisping barely beat a 46 yo.

Stop talking trash, troll.
Did he win? Yes, that's all that matters. Romero is also a 40 year old? Whittaker, a man in his 20's couldn't finish him. So I don't know how that's relevant.
I'm not talking trash I'm talking facts.

Did he win? Yes, that's all that matters. Romero is also a 40 year old? Whittaker, a man in his 20's couldn't finish him. So I don't know how that's relevant.
I'm not talking trash I'm talking facts.
Bisping got knocked down twice in this fight. His face was cut deeper than Loch Ness. For some reason he was ahead on the scorecards, and that reason might have to do with the fact that they fought in England.

Comparing Romero to Hendo (blessed be his name) at this point is a joke. Bisping ducked Romero hard and now he is lucky GSP is coming back.

I'm not bashing Bisping, but the UFC for treating him like a king. He's a cash cow for them, that's why he is still champ.

Would be nice if we could get the UFC to force fighters to defend. Unfortunately, in the case of FW and LW of late, The UFC is entirely complicit in the lack of these defenses, so who can we get to force these defenses? Business decisions (the circus) that don't put the best fighters vs the best fighters are not only being made by individual fighters but the UFC itself. As much as Conor held up the FW and LW divisions, the UFC went along with it and were likely well rewarded for it. Less popular fighters pay the price, as well as the hardcore fans. You know you will watch Nate/Conor III though...

Here's my arrangement.

Miocic vs. Ngow

DC vs. Ooz

Bisping vs. Whittaker

Woodley vs. GSP

McGregor vs. Ferguson

Holloway vs. Edgar

Garbrandt vs. Killashaw

DJ vs. Cejudo

sorry to unset you , this is UFC. none of those is happening soon, better check on bellator . they had rory vs daley, lima vs larkin. immediately , they make rory vs lima. like it should be. fighters fight in bellator.

sorry to unset you , this is UFC. none of those is happening soon, better check on bellator . they had rory vs daley, lima vs larkin. immediately , they make rory vs lima. like it should be. fighters fight in bellator.
Yes!

Bisping got knocked down twice in this fight. His face was cut deeper than Loch Ness. For some reason he was ahead on the scorecards, and that reason might have to do with the fact that they fought in England.

Comparing Romero to Hendo (blessed be his name) at this point is a joke. Bisping ducked Romero hard and now he is lucky GSP is coming back.

I'm not bashing Bisping, but the UFC for treating him like a king. He's a cash cow for them, that's why he is still champ.
I mean, I don't get why Bisping is always doubted and overlooked. I see a fight between him and Yoel going the same way as Yoel-Whittaker. Bisping was preaching the gameplan to beat him on his podcast weeks in advance. According to statistics, which is all we have to use to speculate. Bispings Takedown Defence is as good as whittakers, his cardio is better too.

I think Bisping will get overlooked if he fights Whittaker too. The hardest matchup for Bisping at MW is probably Weidman. But these days I don't know about that, so maybe Jacare?

Back