Mike Perry is 10 times the prospect Usman is

Chramelated

The Real Guy, The Best Guy
Banned
Reaction score
Usman knocks out a journyman 170lber and he's a god. Do you forget he just got dominated by a very average Michael Johnson in practice.

Perry coming off a win over 50-2 Jake Ellenberger, destroys a guy in that dude he just fought who hasn't lost in the UFC ever.

Everyone is sleeping on this guy...idk if there's a guy at 170 I'd favor over him in a fight.

Batman-Chin-Rub.gif

10 times? More like over 9000.

Holy shit, I forgot I made this thread.

Who the fook is sleeping on Perry? Peruse the 1000 threads here everyday washing his balls.
No one is doubting Mike Perry's greatness...

well no one who's intelligent or logical at least.

fuck the perry hype. the attitude that suits mcgregor, makes him obnoxious person.

Usman knocks out a journyman 170lber and he's a god. Do you forget he just got dominated by a very average Michael Johnson in practice.

Perry coming off a win over 50-2 Jake Ellenberger, destroys a guy in that dude he just fought who hasn't lost in the UFC ever.

Everyone is sleeping on this guy...idk if there's a guy at 170 I'd favor over him in a fight.

Usman is a very very very good wrestler.

If only there was a way to see who's better

Perry knocks out a journeyman "155" fighter that had 3 days to train and he suddenly is the next coming? He got beaten soundly by a fringe top 15 fighter very recently.

I am no way saying Usman is a better or worse prospect but to consider either of them top 10 fighters at the moment is ridiculous. You actually have to fight and beat someone in the top 10 to get that standing...

Perry and Kevin Lee get stupid amounts of unwarranted hype because they can knock out cans.

I say give Perry to Robbie Lawler :) There will be a new Red King in the UFC, albeit an unconcious one....

Have a slight feeling people didn't read any further than the thread title

tenor.gif

Back