Mike Perry is 10 times the prospect Usman is

Usman knocks out a journyman 170lber and he's a god. Do you forget he just got dominated by a very average Michael Johnson in practice.

Perry coming off a win over 50-2 Jake Ellenberger, destroys a guy in that dude he just fought who hasn't lost in the UFC ever.

Everyone is sleeping on this guy...idk if there's a guy at 170 I'd favor over him in a fight.

Usman beat multiple people who are better than Alan Jouban. That's one reason. His wrestling pedigree is another reason. Usman and some of his comp would beat Jake too.

Jake was 2-6 going into that fight with wins over Koscheck and Matt Brown, where he was almost finished himself. By his own admission he was on the verge of being cut before the Brown fight.

I think skillwise, Usman is a way better prospect than Perry. But Perry has that personality, and has alot of fans/haters... Oh, and he's 11-1 with 11KOs, so, that's that.

So I think Perry will draw better, and thus get's the more popular matchup next time around.

I can see the UFC booking Lawler v Perry more then I could see them granting Usman his callout against RDA.

so better prospect = Perry > Usman

Usman knocks out a journyman 170lber and he's a god. Do you forget he just got dominated by a very average Michael Johnson in practice.

Perry coming off a win over 50-2 Jake Ellenberger, destroys a guy in that dude he just fought who hasn't lost in the UFC ever.

Everyone is sleeping on this guy...idk if there's a guy at 170 I'd favor over him in a fight.

Why do you IDIOTS always ignore the fact that Perry LOST to Alan Jouban...........

Why do you IDIOTS always ignore the fact that Perry LOST to Alan Jouban...........

If GSP can get knocked out cold by Matt Serra and still be the GOAT then Perry can lose a UD to Jouran and be the GOAT.

$

Usman looks like the real deal.

One thing that impressed me about Platinum was his OFFENSIVE fighting with his back against the cage. Don't see that too often. But the guy speaks with a weird accent right?

Usman already has wins against competition that was rated fairly decent. Perry still hasn't fought a big name. But I like both of them and think there are some great fights ahead.

Ellenberger isn't ranked and had lost 3 out of 4 when he faced Perry.

Perry knocks out a journeyman "155" fighter that had 3 days to train and he suddenly is the next coming? He got beaten soundly by a fringe top 15 fighter very recently.

I am no way saying Usman is a better or worse prospect but to consider either of them top 10 fighters at the moment is ridiculous. You actually have to fight and beat someone in the top 10 to get that standing...

Perry and Kevin Lee get stupid amounts of unwarranted hype because they can knock out cans.

I say give Perry to Robbie Lawler :) There will be a new Red King in the UFC, albeit an unconcious one....

9f9.jpg

What exactly is Perry's skillset? Having power, the ability to eat punches and a fierce twitter game?

Come on. Even you don't believe what you just typed.

What exactly is Perry's skillset? Having power, the ability to eat punches and a fierce twitter game?

Come on. Even you don't believe what you just typed.
Mensa level intellect
Mad vocabulary
Tyson level punching power
Greatest mma grappling game that's never been seem as he doesn't need it
Basically the coolest mofo in Evers history

Usman beat multiple people who are better than Alan Jouban. That's one reason. His wrestling pedigree is another reason. Usman and some of his comp would beat Jake too.

Jake was 2-6 going into that fight with wins over Koscheck and Matt Brown, where he was almost finished himself. By his own admission he was on the verge of being cut before the Brown fight.

MMA math has never and will never work. Perry would knock Usman unconscious.

MJ is the farthest thing from average, he is the Michael Jordan of MMA striking.

Mensa level intellect
Mad vocabulary
Tyson level punching power
Greatest mma grappling game that's never been seem as he doesn't need it
Basically the coolest mofo in Evers history
<[analyzed}>

<[analyzed}>

Busman is 10 times more boring than Platinum Mike Perry will ever be.

First KO in the UFC and now he is talking shit...doesn't make up for a boring UFC career so far.

Its hilarious how haters who cling onto the JoubRAN fight like it is validation that Platinum Mike Perry can never learn from it should know that Platinum Mike Perry's fight against JoubRAN was not really a loss for Perry in the long run but more of a loss for JoubRAN for one example having to pull out his next fight due to fracturing his foot because of the running and now destroyed in his next 2 fights by Gunnar & Price.

When Platinum Mike Perry actually landed he had JoubRAN stumbling around like an infantile goof ass. The problem began when JoubRAN stopped actually fighting and started running away to land one flash in the pan punch and some baby leg kicks.

While JoubRAN got tooled when he got to fight a ranked opponent in his next fight and also just got destroyed by Price.

Platinum Mike Perry is winning over JoubRAN in the long run.

Platinum Mike Perry actually stepped up and destroyed a Top 15 opponent in Jake Ellenberger in his next fight who was 1-1 prior to the Platinum Mike Perry fight and was the first to stop The Immortal Matt Brown with strikes.

But seriously, his last performance over a highly ranked veteran in Ellenberger should honestly got him a title eliminator fight against Lawler/Cerrone at the time.

Hell if Masvidal got a title eliminator fight against Cerrone after beating Ellenberger then Platinum should get a title eliminator fight as well.

Stepping up on 3 days notice to destroy an MMA fighter named Alex Reyes who was on a 13 fight finishing streak who had nothing to lose and everything to gain whereas he was suppose to destroy the former title challenger Thiago Alves.

The incredible performance against the dangerous Reyes alone should have got him a step up in competition in this case calling out the former champ Robbie Lawler shows Platinum Mike Perry wants to fight a higher level of competition and someone who would actually fight him.

Losing the marathon against JoubRAN has made Platinum Mike Perry a better fighter as evident with his last 2 destructive performances.

Mike "12k Twitter followers" Perry. Such a superstar.

<{Heymansnicker}>

Busman is 10 times more boring than Platinum Mike Perry will ever be.

First KO in the UFC and now he is talking shit...doesn't make up for a boring UFC career so far.

Its hilarious how haters who cling onto the JoubRAN fight like it is validation that Platinum Mike Perry can never learn from it should know that Platinum Mike Perry's fight against JoubRAN was not really a loss for Perry in the long run but more of a loss for JoubRAN for one example having to pull out his next fight due to fracturing his foot because of the running and now destroyed in his next 2 fights by Gunnar & Price.

When Platinum Mike Perry actually landed he had JoubRAN stumbling around like an infantile goof ass. The problem began when JoubRAN stopped actually fighting and started running away to land one flash in the pan punch and some baby leg kicks.

While JoubRAN got tooled when he got to fight a ranked opponent in his next fight and also just got destroyed by Price.

Platinum Mike Perry is winning over JoubRAN in the long run.

Platinum Mike Perry actually stepped up and destroyed a Top 15 opponent in Jake Ellenberger in his next fight who was 1-1 prior to the Platinum Mike Perry fight and was the first to stop The Immortal Matt Brown with strikes.

But seriously, his last performance over a highly ranked veteran in Ellenberger should honestly got him a title eliminator fight against Lawler/Cerrone at the time.

Hell if Masvidal got a title eliminator fight against Cerrone after beating Ellenberger then Platinum should get a title eliminator fight as well.

Stepping up on 3 days notice to destroy an MMA fighter named Alex Reyes who was on a 13 fight finishing streak who had nothing to lose and everything to gain whereas he was suppose to destroy the former title challenger Thiago Alves.

The incredible performance against the dangerous Reyes alone should have got him a step up in competition in this case calling out the former champ Robbie Lawler shows Platinum Mike Perry wants to fight a higher level of competition and someone who would actually fight him.

Losing the marathon against JoubRAN has made Platinum Mike Perry a better fighter as evident with his last 2 destructive performances.

Usman would be the betting favorite if they fought.

Perry could not stop Usman's wrestling.

Usman would absolutely prison rape Perry on the mat.

Back