**I'm Actually Very Excited For Bisping/GSP**

Reign009

Not sure if serious.
Reaction score
The fight has been under a lot of criticism but fuck it, when you're one of the GOATs and you were never beaten for your title (on record), you get to do things like leapfrog the rest of the division sometimes.

It's a true super fight and if it goes down, I'll be thankful and will sure as hell be watching.

Also, style wise, it's about as compelling of a match up as you can get:
Bisping: size, cardio, boxing, pace, pressure, and defensive wrestling
-VS-
GSP: technical all around striking, perhaps the best MMA wrestling in the game, cardio, and athleticism.

Both fighters also possess high fight IQs and the ability to adapt as well as outwork and break their opponents.

What do you guys think? Who will win?

2 washed up fighters that duck all the elite fighters in their respective divisions…fuck all that noise

<{clintugh}>

Edit: The fight has already been cancelled once due to it sucking so much ass. The only reason they are doing it again is because the The Reaper has a bung knee. (Not to be confused with Bisbungs bumass excuse for a knee)

Last edited:
Im excited to see the fight come and go so we are closer to whittaker being crowned the undisputed champ

2 washed up fighters that duck all the elite fighters in their respective divisions…fuck all that noise

<{clintugh}>

Lol please, GSP has been mopping up all the WW talent for years now. Dude defended through three generations of WWs.

I think GSP takes Bisping down regularly and wins it.
Unless GSP looks terrible when coming back I don't see how Bisping wins it.

I assume Whittaker won't be fit in time to face the winner so that complicates things especially if Bisping manages to win and retires.

Rockhold vs Whittaker is the MW fight I want to see anyway.

<{clintugh}>

Do you know what "washed up" means? It's about as opposite of current CHAMPION as you can get.

{<huh}

Try harder Edgy Brah.

Lol please, GSP has been mopping up all the WW talent for years now. Dude defended through three generations of WWs.
So when did he last finish (mopping up ROFL, you mean lay carpet!) a fight? You're so in the past you make Joe Son sound like a good prospect…

YeahI am down for it as well!!!

I got my Boy Bisping!!

Do you know what "washed up" means? It's about as opposite of current CHAMPION as you can get.

{<huh}

Try harder Edgy Brah.
Yea, it means irrelevant…just like your posting abilities.

<{clintugh}>

Edit: The fight has already been cancelled once due to it sucking so much ass. The only reason they are doing it again is because the The Reaper has a bung knee. (Not to be confused with Bisbungs bumass excuse for a knee)

Better than conor /floyd.

I think GSP takes Bisping down regularly and wins it.
Unless GSP looks terrible when coming back I don't see how Bisping wins it.

I assume Whittaker won't be fit in time to face the winner so that complicates things especially if Bisping manages to win and retires.

Rockhold vs Whittaker is the MW fight I want to see anyway.

IMO Rockhold vs Whittaker for the vacated MW title. Sure. I am looking for ward to Bisping vs gsp also. And Bisping Retiring ,making all the haters gnash their teeth. I am also looking forward to the New MW champ.

<{clintugh}>

Who the fuck has GSP ever ducked in his division??!! He took on the best the WW division had to offer and ruled supreme. If there was ever a man in the UFC who deserves to get served up a 'Money Fight" it's that guy. I'm not all into these money fights where legit contenders are getting passed up, but calling GSP a duck is BS.

It's a big fight with huge implications for each fighters legacies.

If Bisping defeats GSP, he becomes a legend.

If GSP defeats Bisping, he becomes GOAT.

Are these the 2 baddest men at middleweight right now?

No.

Yea, it means irrelevant…just like your posting abilities.

nicolas-cage-laughing-gif-4-1.gif

Lmao. Did you just insult my "posting abilities"? Like it's a special, coveted talent or something?

You're the epitome of the Sherdog basement dwelling virgin with insults like that lol.

Real people got other shit to care about other than their "posting abilities" lol.

Back