**I'm Actually Very Excited For Bisping/GSP**

nicolas-cage-laughing-gif-4-1.gif

Lmao. Did you just insult my "posting abilities"? Like it's a special, coveted talent or something?

You're the epitome of the Sherdog basement dwelling virgin with insults like that lol.

Real people got other shit to care about other than their "posting abilities" lol.
Meh… just enjoy your burn "bro".

1st of all, there is no excuse like "he was goat so he deserves a free TS"...... no he doesn´t deserve anything, but it´s all about the money fight now and his return will sell ppv, that´s all they care about.

That being said, I am excited about the fight. I am actually curious to see how all these different circumstances will play out: GSP being away for so many years; the size difference; the fact that Bisping is the champion of the division above.

So according to logic, we should all expect GSP to get his ass kicked easily, right? But fighting is fighting and GSP is a very intelligent fighter, a phenomenal athlete who probably stayed in shape all this time and never stopped training martial arts..... and now he´s back to training, probably very hungry. I got this feeling that he is gonna shock the world and dominate Bisping all 5 rounds.

It's a spectacle. Interested, but not excited. Excited would be Bisping V Rockhold/Romero/Whits ... GSP v Woodley

As it is. Both fighters are avoiding (IMO) guys that they would have a genuinely hard time beating in the division that they fight in and title they hold respectively.

The fact that they let Bisping avoid fighting a genuine contender twice in a row basically shelving the division from a competitive standpoint for over a year is shocking tbh.

Seeing Bisping act the hardman Champ and smugly diss the entire division is sickening at times.

Anyone excited for this shit fight is a casual noob who gets turned on by wikipedia records and shit like that. A guy who's barely on MW's top 10 skill wise against a WW retired for four years is anything but an exciting fight.

This is like a throwback fight to the golden era everybody keeps moaning about.

I'll watch.

I'm a Gsp fan so yeah looking forward to it hoping he wins the title.

nicolas-cage-laughing-gif-4-1.gif

Lmao. Did you just insult my "posting abilities"? Like it's a special, coveted talent or something?

You're the epitome of the Sherdog basement dwelling virgin with insults like that lol.

Real people got other shit to care about other than their "posting abilities" lol.
Completely agree. The guy sounds like a right tool. Probably a WWE fan and never even seen a single GSP fight and only got into MMA due to Brock Lesnar. It's an interesting match-up and as much as I dislike Bisping he always brings it to the cage and puts on a show. Don't know why so many people are shitting on this fight.

It's a spectacle. Interested, but not excited. Excited would be Bisping V Rockhold/Romero/Whits ... GSP v Woodley

As it is. Both fighters are avoiding (IMO) guys that they would have a genuinely hard time beating in the division that they fight in and title they hold respectively.

The fact that they let Bisping avoid fighting a genuine contender twice in a row basically shelving the division from a competitive standpoint for over a year is shocking tbh.

Seeing Bisping act the hardman Champ and smugly diss the entire division is sickening at times.
This guy knows.
{<redford}

I think GSP takes Bisping down regularly and wins it.
Unless GSP looks terrible when coming back I don't see how Bisping wins it.

I assume Whittaker won't be fit in time to face the winner so that complicates things especially if Bisping manages to win and retires.

Rockhold vs Whittaker is the MW fight I want to see anyway.

I'm not saying GSP can't take him down but Bisping has some of the best defensive wrestling in the history of the middleweight division, and he is used to doing it against guys who are much bigger than GSP. I don't think people are giving Michael's wrestling enough credit.

It's a fun matchup. I'm looking forward to it

Sherdorks gonna Sherdork. The rest of us will invite over people, bring a lot of alcohol, and enjoy the show.

I can't call this a super fight, i just can't.

I'll watch it though it's still a good fight, but theres nothing super about it.

I'll give you that, but it's like saying you would prefer syphilis rather than cancer.

Dude.............. to say your exaggerating is an understatement. ..C'mon. be a bit rational

It's a fun matchup. I'm looking forward to it

Sherdorks gonna Sherdork. The rest of us will invite over people, bring a lot of alcohol, and enjoy the show.

tenor.gif

This guy gets it. It's gonna be a good time. Fights like this don't happen very often.

I'm excited too.

No one had a problem with GSP taking a title shot against spider back in the day. The GOAT does what the GOAT wants... GSP has earned his shot at whatever weight class he wants.

Back