Video: Darren Till says Donald Cerrone's Muay Thai is 'Amateur', Blasts Brendan Schaub

Thickfreakness

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score

His burn of Brendan Schaub was savage! Apparently Schaub was disrespecting him.

‘Hasn’t he got better things to talk about? He should be worrying about the fucking 10 knockouts he’s had in his career.’

He's gonna lose to Cowboy, that dude's been kickboxing since late 90's when this kid was still sucking his thumb. But I'm glad someone is speaking truth about Shaub. Below average career, and he acts like he's the guru of MMA.

Oh wow I really hope Cowboy destroys this brat. Not quickly. I want him to get dismantled and then swiftly KO'd.

As for his comment on Schaub...meh. On one hand I don't like Schaub but this kid is way too arrogant.

I hope Darren gets knocked into obscurity, but he might beat Donald. I think his chin is showing signs of weakness.

You can see Conor is rubbing off on other fighters when Till says he'll be looking to "take his chin clean off"

Schaub is so fucking obnoxious. Till is going to have to get in the queue though. Schaub is forever pissing off fighters with his hot takes.

Schaub is so fucking obnoxious. Till is going to have to get in the queue though. Schaub is forever pissing off fighters with his hot takes.
How long has this 'hot take' phenomena been going on? I've only heard this phrase since the last year or so.

Always dangerous to call out Cowboy's muay thai, although if we're totally honest with ourselves, Cowboy has been exposed on occasion in the past. We don't like to admit that, but it is the truth and you all know it.

Having said that, Darren is obviously trying to make a statement here and his comments should be taken with a pinch of salt.

Always dangerous to call out Cowboy's muay thai, although if we're totally honest with ourselves, Cowboy has been exposed on occasion in the past. We don't like to admit that, but it is the truth and you all know it.

Having said that, Darren is obviously trying to make a statement here and his comments should be taken with a pinch of salt.
Coming from a Muay Thai background, I really think Darren fancies himself on the feet. He is very very good, I will say that.

How long has this 'hot take' phenomena been going on? I've only heard this phrase since the last year or so.
It's pretty new to me also. Basically the way media trolls and gets head lines I guess.

When do the burns happen? I'm not listening to an hour and a half of this shit

I don't think Darren is giving Cerrone's stand up the respect it deserves but he is certainly right about Schaub. Who really gives a fuck about what he thinks?

Back