Let's play: Where are they now?

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
I'll go first, remember Brett Rogers?

The guy who worked at a tire shop and became a pro MMA fighter?

007_BrettRogers.jpg

This guy has promise! Winning his first 10 career fights! Including beating Arlovski in a 22 second AMAZING TKO. Beat the shit out of him!

Then he got to face Fedor who were both undefeated at the time. It was actually Fedor's last win, but he took Fedor for all he was worth before Fedor pulled off that awesome KO

Look at Fedor after this fight!

photo-1.0_standard_730.0.0.JPG

So ... what happened to Brett Rogers next? Well ... he lost to the Reem ... and then kind of had a dodgy career since ...

But where is he now?

Let's check the Wikipedias:

Back in September 2011, Rogers pleaded guilty to domestic abuse for choking his wife and repeatedly punching her to unconsciousness around June 2011. Rogers’ children couldn't stop him and his oldest daughter told the police that Rogers would not only beat his wife, but also beat his kids. Rogers received 60 days in jail, three years probation, and a $500 fine.

Wow .... so Strikeforce fired his ass ... but where is he NOW

Rogers was arrested for sexual misconduct after allegedly groping two men in Saint Paul,Minnesota according to criminal complaints obtained from Minnesota Second Judicial District Court. In November 15, 2016 at the George Latimer Central Library, Rogers grabbed the crotch area of a library employee’s pants and penis while riding the elevator. The man reportedly slapped Rogers’ hand away and asked what he was doing. Rogers said nothing and left the elevator as soon as the door opened.

In another incident on November 22, 2016, Rogers grabbed a man’s hand and pulled it toward his groin after asking the man if he wanted to go hang out or go to an apartment.

On January 4, 2017, Rogers asked a man next to his urinal stall to go into another stall for a handjob. After the man declined, Rogers grabbed the man's butt as he was still using the urinal. The man made a quick exit and called the police.

While at the Ramsey County Jail, a former cellmate also accused Rogers of sexual assault. Rogers allegedly groped his cellmate’s penis through the prison uniform twice while the cellmate slept. The cellmate didn’t call for the guards, because he feared Rogers would hurt him, describing Rogers as “the biggest, strongest dude in the jail”. Rogers told jail officers that he tapped the cellmate’s leg, but didn’t fondle him. Rogers said that when he talks to people, he touches or taps them, referring to it as “a black thing”

:eek:

So ... he's basically a jailbird who likes to play with birds or force people to play with his bird .... that took a fuckin turn OMG

I probably should have started off with something lighter ... but I honestly didn't know all this stuff happened.

Someone else do one now.

Last edited:
Lee Murray is 8-2, he won against Rivera in UFC and lost at decision to Anderson Silva.

He commited the biggest bank robbery in UK and he is doing 25 years in prison.

I got a feeling the next one is War Machine.

lee-murray-2-o.gif

Crocop, from World grand prix champion, to now resorting to keep the finest groomed lawn in all of croatia. Plus everyone is scared to walk across it.

Lee Murray is 8-2, he won against Rivera in UFC and lost at decision to Anderson Silva.

He commited the biggest bank robbery in UK and he is doing 25 years in prison.

And he was a Sherdogger, although I believe he only posted in the "ask the fighters"-subforum.

So basically from being a sherdogger to serving 25 years. Talk about a fall from grace.

From lowly blue collar tire shop worker, to KO'ing heavyweight legends, to sexually assaulting men in bathrooms and elevators. Talk about a tragic character arc.

That has made my day, finding out that Brett Rogers is a very forceful gay man, brilliant.

My favorite where are they now is Dustin Hazelett. Dude had enough, walked away, started a family and is now a paramedic and saves peoples lives.
dustin-hazelett-ems.jpg

fucking hero
https://www.linkedin.com/in/dustin-hazelett-22b61975

TJ Grant?

Sad that concussions denied him a title shot and ended his career.

Wouldn't mind knowing where miesha tate is right now

I take it Jeremy Jackson is still incarcerated for rape....?

I Know an ex ufc fighter who works as an enforcer and debt collector for a drug gang. Not mentioning any names.

Not sure sure if anyone is aware of this because it was rarely mentioned but Tim Kennedy is a special forces soldier. He is constantly training to hunt and kill terrorists to protect America and our freedom.

Chris_Lytle_crop_750.jpg

Chris “Lights Out” Lytle was known for his durability and heart inside the UFC Octagon. He was no easy fight for anyone.

Lytle, 42, earned Fight of the Night honors six times during his tenure in the UFC. He won the Submission of the Night bonus three times and Knockout of the Night once. He was the first fighter to earn the performance-based incentives in all three categories. The Indiana native retired from combat sports in 2011, but his fighting days didn’t end there.

In the five years since stepping away from mixed martial arts, Lytle has written a children’s book on bullying and started the Chris Lytle Foundation to raise awareness about Autism, suicide, bullying, domestic violence, rape and sexual assault. The former UFC welterweight contender travels to high schools all over the country speaking to students....

Full Article here:
http://www.mmaweekly.com/chris-lights-out-lytle-is-fighting-the-good-fight-outside-of-the-ufc-cage

Not sure sure if anyone is aware of this because it was rarely mentioned but Tim Kennedy is a special forces soldier. He is constantly training to hunt and kill terrorists to protect America and our freedom.

Operators are standing by......

Back