Pied Piper

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

I know its old
But I just remembered

Tbh i cried

Last edited:
Boondock was considered the best at MMA highlights back in the day.

Another classic of his:

I know its old
But I just remembered

Tbh i cried

Boondock was considered the best at MMA highlights back in the day.

Another classic of his:

wjsw0.jpg

Yea, Boondock made epic HL vids.

Reminds me of the old highlights on Sherdog back in 2001-2002. Nostalgia.

I know its old
But I just remembered

Tbh i cried

Seeing those fights from from that perspective was fantastic. Especially the LHK from Cro Cop on Aleks and Igor and Shoguns soccer kicks on Rampage. Thanks for the share.

God, I wish they could come back and buy these stupid pricks out. The talent is so much deeper today, but the presentation is shit.

Wish i could just fight every customer i get angry with soccer kicking them and shit while this music is playing

God, I wish they could come back and buy these stupid pricks out. The talent is so much deeper today, but the presentation is shit.
Ask Johil de Oliveira about that beautiful pyrotechnics.

3rd man is really cool. My top 1 fav Pride HL/VID is still the 06 GP Final opening, tells a glorious story (First 5 min).

Also this Gem for my UFC fix, War NU Metal Shitty Rock! WHEN FIGHTING WAS REALLL!! Real UFC HL played during a card (UFC 39).

Back when MMA fighters looked like warriors and not angry teens with their twitter wars and whatnot.

....Wow.

I had never seen that one before. Unbelievable.

3rd man is really cool. My top 1 fav Pride HL/VID is still the 06 GP Final opening, tells a glorious story (First 5 min).

That 06 GP opening is absolutely unreal with that music. PRIDE openings never fail to give goosebumps, thank you Japan.

Back