"Werdum, you're a chicken s**t, fu**king, bum - filthy dog coward !" - Mark Hunt

Defanged

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
“Thought u wasn't ready to fight,” Hunt posted. “You’re a true chicken sh*t, Werdum. F*cking bum. There's two things I hate in fighters; cheaters and filthy dog cowards.”

Mark Huntbelieves former UFC heavyweight championFabricio Werdumis ducking him.

Hunt, who was knocked out by Werdum in an interim title fight in 2014, was hoping for a rematch with the Brazilian after beatingDerrick Lewisat UFC Fight Night 110.

Instead, the UFC decided to book ‘Super Samoan’ againstMarcin Tyburaand have Werdum face Lewis atUFC 216.

Hunt, the former K-1 world champion, is not happy with the match-up and called ‘Vai Cavalo’ a ‘filthy dog’ coward on social media.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/8/...unt-rips-fabricio-werdum-coward-derrick-lewis

Hunt needs to calm the hell down. He's a very angry man - roid ranging.

I fully believe Hunt has acquired dementia. Guy goes off on stuff that doesn't even make sense

Lol he already starched your ass bro. Doubt he's scared to do it again

Do we really not feel that Hunt has some argument based on the fact he's not getting a rematch versus the higher-ranked Werdum while the guy who just lost to him gets that fight?

Hunt went from really likeable to an annoying demented crybaby

Do we really not feel that Hunt has some argument based on the fact he's not getting a rematch versus the higher-ranked Werdum while the guy who just lost to him gets that fight?

perhaps, but he's such a child about things.
his social media outrage makes him the Donald Trump of MMA.

Hunt always delivers for sure ...

His PR guy should change the pasword on his social media accounts and hire a CM just for Mark's own sake...

perhaps, but he's such a child about things.
his social media outrage makes him the Donald Trump of MMA.
I feel like talking shit about a fighter you're calling out isn't necessarily a bad strategy for a fighter attempting to generate buzz for himself and the fight he wants, nor is it unorthodox, nor uncommon.

I don't mind it.

Black Beast getting Werdum fight is kinda ridiculous though

I would really enjoy seeing Mark Hunt pummel the sherdoggers in here that say he has dementia.

Fucking trolls.

It's cool for the new kids to hate Hunt.

Lol! Hunt is hilarious since having his innocence taken away by Brock at 200.

Most people remember the KO but not the setup.

GentleNecessaryArthropods.gif

I would really enjoy seeing Mark Hunt pummel the sherdoggers in here that say he has dementia.
Right, because wanting to do harm to someone who is concerned for your well-being is conducive to having a healthy mind.

Ducking someone you already KO'd? Makes sense.

Back