"Werdum, you're a chicken s**t, fu**king, bum - filthy dog coward !" - Mark Hunt

Most people remember the KO but not the setup.

GentleNecessaryArthropods.gif
That was fucking beautiful

Do we really not feel that Hunt has some argument based on the fact he's not getting a rematch versus the higher-ranked Werdum while the guy who just lost to him gets that fight?

You're thinking too logically for this forum.

So Hunt is trying to fight a guy who's 1-2 in his last 3 fights rather than a guy on a 3 fight win streak and he hopes to do this by calling the guy a coward? The term 'man up' means nothing to this fool.

He might just dislike VErdum and is trying to avenge the loss that is all

Hunt lost me when he started crying about Reem

Want a tough fight ? Step up and face Ngannou sept 9

You gotta like Werdum. He's a world-class bjj player whose stand-up skills are rock solid.
Those flying kicks & spinning back kicks are eyecandy.

I fully believe Hunt has acquired dementia. Guy goes off on stuff that doesn't even make sense

Well he has taken a LOT of heavy strikes in his head, both kickboxing and MMA. Combat sports are no joke, they are dangerous. It's annoying when he sometimes just goes off like this,but at the same time, its pretty sad as well

Well he's got a point, doesn't make sense for a #2 contender like Werdum to face Lewis whom Hunt already demolished. What's the point of the Hunt-Lewis fight if Hunt doesn't get to fight a higher ranked guy even though he demolished Lewis?

Hunt has taken the Wandi route from a fighter I used to really enjoy to someone who just complains

I fully believe Hunt has acquired dementia. Guy goes off on stuff that doesn't even make sense
He wanted to fight Werdum but Werdum is fighting the guy he beat instead. Not that hard to wrap your head around.

Hunt just ruining his fan base with all these interviews used to be a huge fan , I still like to watch him fight now but idc as much weather he wins\losses

It's a strategic move for Werdum. He had the choice between two high profile fights, and he chose Black Beast. Hunt ends up with a low profile fight, although he's still headlining the card.

Hunt has the right to complain but again, he's crying too much about it...

Hunt seems desperate and too repetitive with that "filthy dog cheater", he has a point.

He can replace JDS and fight Ngannou.

Back