Max Holloway responds to Conor

lagofala

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

I have no idea why Conor still shits on Max when we all know he's not going back to 145.

Lol this is the type of thing that people overreact about. They feel like they have to pick a side.

The fact is Conor isn't champion anymore. He was never beaten for the title but if you don't defend, life goes on. There's a new champ.

Max Holloway.

I have no idea why Conor still shits on Max when we all know he's not going back to 145.

I don't really think he shits on Max, what he said was true, and it's not like he brought it up.

Well he isn't wrong.

Its a different fight nowadays, both are in their prime.

Holloway has like 11 or 12 straight wins?

Would be a fun fight.

Conor dropped the belt and that's all that matters. Conor isn't the champ anymore and the Max is the legit champ. If Conor wanted to prove that statement wrong he can drop down to FW and beat Max again, until then Max is the legit champ. Conor clearly didn't want the FW strap anymore since it had already served it's usefulness to him so he dropped it.

Conor dropped the belt and that's all that matters. Conor isn't the champ anymore and the Max is the legit champ. If Conor wanted to prove that statement wrong he can drop down to FW and beat Max again, until then Max is the legit champ. Conor clearly didn't want the FW strap anymore since it had already served it's usefulness to him so he dropped it.

Conor de-legitimised the FW belt for a time. (He cleaned house and left) But once Max got the belt I saw it as a legitimate win.

Nothing wrong with Conor talking shit though brings the spotlight to Max and the Division.

McGregor's shadow may forever cast over the FW division.

Somebody HAS to beat him there otherwise they are paper champ in a long line of upcoming paper champs.

Conor de-legitimised the FW belt for a time. (He cleaned house and left) But once Max got the belt I saw it as a legitimate win.

Nothing wrong with Conor talking shit though brings the spotlight to Max and the Division.
Except he didn't clean house.

So he's arguing that he won because he only got dismantled and not finished?

Max was like 8 years old when they fought
Conor was tree times the age of him

McGregor's shadow may forever cast over the FW division.

Somebody HAS to beat him there otherwise they are paper champ in a long line of upcoming paper champs.

Will you say the same about Welterweight division?

$

Stipe vs Struve comes to mind.

Max was very young.

Conor was three times bigger than him.

Max is a different fighter now. Max also took the fight on short noticed.

Max has improved a lot. As much as I like Conor, his win over Aldo was less impressive than Max's, and Max has all the advantages in the rematch, so I'd favor him over Conor.

Cleaned house?

Frankie-Edgar.jpg

Back